Out Here In Denver The Media is Talking

BenchBledsoe

I live in the Denver area, and the local media is so giddy today with the Jags loss that I'm getting queasy. They're already expecting a Bronco win against the "1/2 Colts".

It is disgusting. Just last week they were ripping Jake and the boys, saying how they didn't deserve to go to the post season. Now they're talking mess about a rematch against the Colts. The smarter reporters are, however, hoping for a Jets loss so that the Donkeys play at San Diego.

What gets me is that Buffalo gets nary a mention out here. They seem to think the Indy game is a foregone conclusion as a win, thus no need to mention Buffalo.

I hope that the media keeps it up and the bronco's half azz it, cuz i could see them losing still! I'm sure there will be some rotations, and these second string guys r gonna try to impress for a starting position. I hope Denver thinks they've got it all wraped up, cuz i'm not too sure.

I hope that the media keeps it up and the bronco's half azz it, cuz i could see them losing still!  I'm sure there will be some rotations, and these second string guys r gonna try to impress for a starting position.  I hope Denver thinks they've got it all wraped up, cuz i'm not too sure.

179940[/snapback]

Still, I am rooting like the dickens for the Rams to beat Philly so that they'll be alive when they play the Jets. I think that scenario (St.Louis in a do or die vs. the Jets) is our best chance.

The way the Broncos have played the second half of the season, I wouldn't pencil in anything.

Lost at home against the Raiders.

Lost at San Diego

Beat Miami at home by a FG

Lost by 28 to Kansas City

Beat a woefully undermanned Titans team.

Not exactly a team I'd have alot of faith in - especially considering who they'll be facing.

I have said it before Jake Plummer is not a winner because he makes Aaron Brooks-esque passes when the game is on the line. I wouldnt be surprised if Denver is the team that rolls over and takes a drilling from Sorgi and the boys. Sorgi played at Wisconsin so the elements in Denver will be cake...I have lived in both Denver and Minot ND (where the weather is comparable to wisc) and Denver isn't even close to as harsh as the North...Go Sorgi and Mungro!