Boston Globe Has its Own Jerry Sullivan . . . Eric Wilbur

Peter

I don't disagree with this but that speaks more to my belief in welker's catching ability rather than how good of a throw it was. He was in the air spun around and had to grab it awkwardly. Bad throw more than a drop to me but I definitely agree he usually will make that catch.

If he threw that ball up field it was going to be picked off by the safety. That was the right placement, tough catch tho. No one is at fault for that really.

I don't disagree with this but that speaks more to my belief in welker's catching ability rather than how good of a throw it was. He was in the air spun around and had to grab it awkwardly. Bad throw more than a drop to me but I definitely agree he usually will make that catch.

I agree. Bad throw. Would have been a great catch.

That article was the rant of a twelve year old brat... I can't stand the pats, but TB is the best qb in their franchise history and the distant second is drew freaking Bledsoe.

I wish these types of idiots made their decisions. The are probably 30 starting qb's in the league (and every second and third stringer) I'd rather see the bills face twice a year before Brady and every

That article was the rant of a twelve year old brat... I can't stand the pats, but TB is the best qb in their franchise history and the distant second is drew freaking Bledsoe.

I wish these types of idiots made their decisions. The are probably 30 starting qb's in the league (and every second and third stringer) I'd rather see the bills face twice a year before Brady and every

Of course we shouldn't forget that writers like this guy and Jerry Sullivan are paid to get people like us to talk about what they write - I don't think they're paid to write well or to write fairly.

Of course we shouldn't forget that writers like this guy and Jerry Sullivan are paid to get people like us to talk about what they write - I don't think they're paid to write well or to write fairly.

Technically he called for Montana to pass the reigns to Mallet ... which goes to show you how well thought out and researched this article was.

Still, it's hilarious.

lol, true...I wish there was a way to give them a glimpse of their alternate reality so they can see how such a stupid idea would pan out...

Eli and Peyton now have as many rings as you combined over the past five years. You haven't sniffed one in seven.

Actually, somebody like the Bills haven't sniffed a ring in seven years. When you're in two Super Bowls that go down to the wire, you have sniffed.

I would think for sure this is some sort of parody, but I don't think he would have done the water slide crack if it was.