JUST REMEMBER GUYS...

Rudyc80

Green Bay made it in on a game they thought would never help them, just like us next Sunday.....god has a funny way of making things happen and next week he might give us a break thatw e so badly need!

FAte seems to be on our side and yes this is one of thos emagical seasons that you will remember as special.

KEEP THE FAITH....WE CAN DO IT! ;)

Guys....this run by the bills has been so special and YOU HAVE TO THINK IT WONT END NEXT SUNDAY and Im so proud to be a bills fan like never before.

I have faith...but I keep falling back to the fact that Miami was 10-6 last year and didn't get in...

It's going to be a long week.

Either way..........GO BILLS!!!!

179917[/snapback]

Yes, but they played badly down the stretch and didn't really deserve to get in.

This year the Bills are HOT down the stretch and are just dominating teams. They deserve it more at 10-6 than the Fins did last year. If fate is at all just, the cards will fall right for the Bills come Sunday.

I have faith...but I keep falling back to the fact that Miami was 10-6 last year and didn't get in...

It's going to be a long week.

Either way..........GO BILLS!!!!

179917[/snapback]

Don't compare the Bills to the Dolphags. And we are going about our business differently than the fish...we are winning in December when nobody picked us. Where as the Dolphins were hyped as "favorites" to win it all just before tripping all over their own di**s. Even if we don't make the playoffs we can't hang our heads about how we finished this season after our horrible start.

Yes, but the Vikings have got to be the ultimate choke artists ever. They're doing it again this year. Only the ridiculously weak NFC is keeping them alive. They're going to back into the playoffs despite themselves. It'll be one and out for that imploding team.

179944[/snapback]

The Jests don't choke ever?

Green Bay made it in on a game they thought would never help them, just like us next Sunday.....god has a funny way of making things happen and next week he might give us a break thatw e so badly need!

FAte seems to be on our side and yes this is one of thos emagical seasons that you will remember as special.

KEEP THE FAITH....WE CAN DO IT!  ;)

Guys....this run by the bills has been so special and YOU HAVE TO THINK IT WONT END NEXT SUNDAY and Im so proud to be a bills fan like never before.

179903[/snapback]

Rudy, you have a nice ass there. Will you marry me? ;)