So JFK wasn't the perfect husband/father?

I think it is downright shameful to besmirch the name of a president killed nearly a half century ago. Especially one who upheld the conservative principles so well. And no, Fatty and Davey I'm not kidding. Just think, a revered icon of the democrat party was more conservative than any of the republicans vying for the nomination.

I think it is downright shameful to besmirch the name of a president killed nearly a half century ago. Especially one who upheld the conservative principles so well. And no, Fatty and Davey I'm not kidding. Just think, a revered icon of the democrat party was more conservative than any of the republicans vying for the nomination.

Wow, no ****?

Why don't you also tell me that the sky is blue.

Oh, you mean the same Kennedy who's proposal for Medicade and Medicare became law after his death? :blink:

Conservative stuff like that? Have you ever heard of the "New Frontier," the child of the New Deal.

You are an idiot

Oh, you mean the same Kennedy who's proposal for Medicade and Medicare became law after his death? :blink:

Conservative stuff like that? Have you ever heard of the "New Frontier," the child of the New Deal.

You are an idiot

So, is Fatty an idiot too? He seems to agree with me.