I can't wait to see the NY tabs Monday am

Greg de'Ville

...are they gonna be all over Dangling Chad's * like glue.

The tabs have been riding him for coming up short in big games--Sunday's to the Patsies is another Exhibit-A. If the Dog-Ass Jets fail to make the playoffs after being in the WC driver's seat most of the way, well, I can only imagine what the scribes will write then.

...are they gonna be all over Dangling Chad's * like glue. 

The tabs have been riding him for coming up short in big games--Sunday's to the Patsies is another Exhibit-A.  If the Dog-Ass Jets fail to make the playoffs after being in the WC driver's seat most of the way, well, I can only imagine what the scribes will write then.

179826[/snapback]

If they lose against the Seagulls, Chadwick will have some time to deliver journalism lectures on what a privilege it is for the NY sports media to be covering every word that comes out of his mouth.

When he takes the silver spoon out, that is.

priv·i·lege ('priv-lij) noun --- a right or immunity granted as a peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor : PREROGATIVE; especially : such a right or immunity attached specifically to a position or an office

Last time I looked, the NFL and the media have a symbiotic relationship, aka mutual parasitism.