The U.N. Wants to Impose a World Tax on

3rdnlng

The Mormons ain't much better.

That Deputy Director they quote, though...he's a riot. Let me know when the UN actually gets the power to levy taxes, instead of some mid-level schmoe bloviating about some half-assed revenue stream for funding solar-powered schools in Tanzania (no ****, that's part of what he suggested).

The Mormons ain't much better.

That Deputy Director they quote, though...he's a riot. Let me know when the UN actually gets the power to levy taxes, instead of some mid-level schmoe bloviating about some half-assed revenue stream for funding solar-powered schools in Tanzania (no ****, that's part of what he suggested).

I posted as much to accentuate the mind-set at the U.N. as much as anything else.

I posted as much to accentuate the mind-set at the U.N. as much as anything else.

What, that they're ivory-tower idiots who wouldn't survive a day in the real world?

Because the InfoWars link is more "They're all-powerful and want to enslave us all, but we're defending you! Yes, we are!" And you can't have it both ways. And frankly, since the UN can't even exercise enough leadership to get out of its own way, I'm not too convinced they have enough to rule the world.

What, that they're ivory-tower idiots who wouldn't survive a day in the real world?

Because the InfoWars link is more "They're all-powerful and want to enslave us all, but we're defending you! Yes, we are!" And you can't have it both ways. And frankly, since the UN can't even exercise enough leadership to get out of its own way, I'm not too convinced they have enough to rule the world.

So, kill the messenger? Of course the UN is messed up. They are corrupt and f'd up in many ways. How many problems do they cause with their crazy ideas and ability to give cover for the other idiots?

Seems that it's always easier to regurgitate the ridiculous "rob for the rich and give to the poor" nonsense of wealth redistribution from the top down than it is to actually work to raise the floor and give those people actual opportunities to succeed.

Especially with a bunch of corrupt jackasses like the UN wanting to handle the money.

So, kill the messenger? Of course the UN is messed up. They are corrupt and f'd up in many ways. How many problems do they cause with their crazy ideas and ability to give cover for the other idiots?

"The messenger" in this case irrationally thinks the UN is out to enslave the world, to the point of warping ANY story on the UN to "prove" that "point".

So...kill the messenger? Yeah, I'll put a bullet in that messenger's head, then set it on fire, chop it in to little pieces, and feed it to the fishes.