Save the date March 11th

plenzmd1

Hi All,

I know all of us have been affected by cancer in one form or another, and understand in the current economy every dollar is tight. So I post the following with great respect and humility.

We are holding a fundraiser for my brother on March 11th at St Johns in the Falls.If any of you can attend, that would be great. Flyers for the event should be ready early next week, but wanted to post this early to save the date.The benefit will run from 2-6 that day. $20 in advance for all you can , bands etc. : $20 in advance $25 at the door. We will be having a 50/50, as well as several items already committed from the Bills and Sabres to bid on in the silent auction. We also have commits on a week in Hilton Head, as well as several other items we are "efforting"

http://www.kenlenzbenefitfund.

items that you all might like

signed Fitz jersey

signed Darius football

Signed Leino stick

Sabres and Bills tickets..i will list them tomorrow when i know exact dates,games etc. Not quite sure how the Bills tickets working yet.

new set of Ping irons..will again update when i have exact details

a mentioned below, also a week at Junior Golf camp..retail $1600, as well as a week rental at Hilton Head.

ipad 3

Pm if any of these things xmight be of interst to you.

Thank You All

Donation letter.doc

Edited by plenzmd1

Jesus. Sounds like you could use a drink or ten.

Edit: Oh, and free early-morning bump. The only person who can truly appreciate that here is JiA, but you can have it anyway. I'm not in WNY anymore, but good luck with your fundraiser and I hope your brother gets better. Cancer blows.

Edited by LeviF91

• 3 weeks later...

That's so nice of you

I agree LOL.

BTW, we just recieved a donation of a week at this glof camp..any you all have kids that are really into golf, have a feeling this will go for 50% off the regualr price.

Let me know if you want to bid

http://www.usgolfcamps.com/

Auction Flyer US Golf Camps -Lenz Benefit.doc

Edited by plenzmd1

Wow $20.00 all you can eat and drink, I wish I could make it. :) A little far to drive but I know how to use paypal. Good luck :thumbsup:

Too bad there wasn't a way to place bids on the website for the silent auction. Just a thought.

Edited by thebug

Wow $20.00 all you can eat and drink, I wish I could make it. :) A little far to drive but I know how to use paypal. Good luck :thumbsup:

Too bad there wasn't a way to place bids on the website for the silent auction. Just a thought.

Thats a great thought, and I believe the folks who are really doing the heavy lifting on getting this organized are trying to get that accomplished for the bigger items.

BTW, if anyone wants to talk about the week golf for kids, please feel free to PM me..i really think that is going to a be a steal if you have a kid that is into golf.