Tom Brady needs your prayers.

erynthered

F Tom and Eli...

If they both broke their legs in the first quarter and the back ups came in to take over I might consider watching the game. I've been ignoring the media coverage these last two week and will only start watching the NFL network after the SB has been over for a week or more.

The 49ers and Ravens would have been a better SB IMO. But the world disagrees and so do the bookies

Two points..

First, Chris Chase has got to be the worst "blogger" on the planet. He's certainly not a reporter, columnist or anything of the sort.

Second, The fact that Chris the idiot Chase felt the need to post a private email to start gossip is absolutely pathetic.

I agree, absolutely pathetic.

I hope brady* is run through a wood chipper on Sunday.

Nothing wrong with praying for Tommy. Here goes...

Bill Belichick is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He placeseth me on Lucas Field.

He leadeth me to Osi Umenyiora and Justin Tuck.

With brutal hits, he breaketh my bones.

He maketh me lie twitching on the backboard.

He converteth me to G men fodder.

Edited by JustinAtlanta

Guess you didnt read the link. He got it from the NY Post. :rolleyes:

First, you don't read links you read articles or stories. Unfortunately I did have the displeasure of reading the story well before you posted it. I can hardly call this an article or story.. more like blabber from an idiot. I don't think it matters where the story originally came from, you posted a link to a column from gossip girl Chris Chase. That's all I was pointing out.

Regardless, what I said was correct.. Chris Chase's article is nothing more than gossip and spreading private emails. The story was already posted by the NY Post as you stated.. Was it really necessary for Chris Chase to write his stupid comments and give this more publicity that it already had? How his blabber get's to the front page of Yahoo is beyond me.

:flirt:

Tommy needed a real deep threat more than anything. People keep praising Kraft and belli for being tough but reality is they have no one who stretches the field in the flats. They should have found a way to have kept moss. Lunacy to think ocho was the answer.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack