At least this guy is inventive

Ramius

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/02/wealthy-florida-man-adopts-adult-girlfriend-as-his-daughter/1?csp=34news

A wealthy polo club owner in Florida has legally adopted his longtime adult girlfriend as his daughter in a legal maneuver that critics say is an attempt to shield his assets ahead of a civil lawsuit over a deadly car crash, The Palm Beach Post reports.

He's 48, she's 42. Gives a whole new meaning to "who's your daddy?"

I actually know this guy, used to bartend at the Polo Club and actually served him the night he killed that kid. The guy is a douche bag, a very wealthy douche bag. Not surprised by this, I could tell you stories about the arrogant lifestyle this guy led.

Don't know about the Laws there, but around here, I would have a good lawyer ready and be preparing to defend myself in a lawsuit cause here, you could be seen as having some liability for serving him

As for this guy, he better watch out, aren't there laws against Incest in most states?

Edited by apuszczalowski

Yikes dude...be careful what you say 'out loud'...in fact, if i was you i would quickly remove your last post...not that it really matters as if they need to find it they will....especially if alcohol is involved in the 'accident'

I actually know this guy, used to bartend at the Polo Club and actually served him the night he killed that kid. The guy is a douche bag, a very wealthy douche bag. Not surprised by this, I could tell you stories about the arrogant lifestyle this guy led.

how the f*** does our legal system allow an 'adoption' like this to make it past the door coming into the courthouse much less be listened to and approved? :wallbash: :wallbash: :censored:

Edited by The Poojer

Don't know about the Laws there, but around here, I would have a good lawyer ready and be preparing to defend myself in a lawsuit cause here, you could be seen as having some liability for serving him

As for this guy, he better watch out, aren't there laws against Incest in most states?

Nahh He went to 3 other bars that night before the accident, I was his first stop being he lived on the premises.

This was two years ago and Ive already talked to authorities.

Edited by Hazed and Amuzed

His real children are not happy about it...

http://gma.yahoo.com/millionaire-polo-club-founders-children-want-adoption-girlfriend-090048510--abc-news.html

Attorneys for the biological children of the Florida multi-millionaire who adopted his adult girlfriend have asked a judge to throw out what many consider to be a sham adoption enacted so the man can keep his money as he faces a $100 million lawsuit.