It's That Time Again

Chef Jim

Thanks Beer Dude for posting this topic a few weeks ago but he was too early. I'll be heading back to WNY to visit the family and ski in a little over a week. I know the weather has sucked but my dad told me that Holiday Valley has done a good job making snow and the skiing is actually pretty good.

Oh and just in case any of you wanted to give me advice on what to do while I'm there I will thank you in advance but of course I don't need any advice.

Carry on......

Well you could, no, you won't like that idea, maybe, nah, not your style, there's also, nah, that's above your standard of living.

Sorry, no advice from me.

Stick with your 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th and 9th instincts.

If you are in the area and enjoy skiing you should check out holiday valley...despite the mild weather, i hear theyve done a decent job of making snow. Just my 2¢

Thanks for the advice but as I mentioned I don't need any advice especially when it's only worth 2......!@#$ where's the cent sign on my keyboard??

You shouldn't take anybody's advice.

Thanks for the advice but I take advice all the time. Just not from you yahoos. I mean really....think about it.

Oh and BTW you've had that on a post-it note on our computer for 12 months haven't you. Come on admit it.

Brilliant!!!

Ahhh, no.

Edited by Chef Jim

I suggest staying with a relative. I just heard something today about there being no good hotels in Buffalo.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Oh and between my family and the hotels in Buffalo I'm sleeping in my car.

:lol: I think I would pack a lunch also.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. And I always pack a lunch. It's called a flask.

My advice would be to stay home. But, since you don't want, nor need any advice, I won't give it at all. Just sayin'.

Thanks for your advice but I don't need any advice. So are you giving advice or not giving advice? :unsure:

Sorry, this topic is already being discussed. please close this thread. :Please try using the search feature from now on.:lol:

http://forums.twobil..._1#entry2346610

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Search feature? :unsure:

It is that time.

:unsure:

Watch out for trees.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Trees? I'm flying there. :unsure:

Are we talking about your trip to go see your dad? Why do you go alone? I hope you have the time of your life.

Yup. The guy is 83 and still skis hard. I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with him. Oh and thanks for the advice to have the time my life but I dont need any advice.

Watch out for trees while your skiing! Sonny Bono didn't and look where he ended up!

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Dudes, what's with the !@#$ing tree ****? I didn't like skiing the glades when I was 12. What makes you guys think I'd enjoy it at 50?