Republicans hate working Mom's

Frankly I think this is kind of stupid. The real problem is WHO is getting welfare. Rigging the system has existed for as long as there has been welfare and food stamps. Banning them from using their card in a liquor store or strip club isn't going to stop them from using the money to buy liquor or tip strippers.

If you really want to fix the problem, begin with testing recipients for drugs and then have them show up every day at a work pool. Simultaneously crack down heavy on companies hiring illegals. Instead of fining those companies, make them hire the able-bodied drug-free welfare recipients.

Yes we can!

Frankly I think this is kind of stupid. The real problem is WHO is getting welfare. Rigging the system has existed for as long as there has been welfare and food stamps. Banning them from using their card in a liquor store or strip club isn't going to stop them from using the money to buy liquor or tip strippers.

If you really want to fix the problem, begin with testing recipients for drugs and then have them show up every day at a work pool. Simultaneously crack down heavy on companies hiring illegals. Instead of fining those companies, make them hire the able-bodied drug-free welfare recipients.

Yes we can!

I've always wanted unemployment checks to be handed out this way:

"Ok, here's a rake/broom/shovel and I'll be way down there at the other end. When you've picked up the litter/cleaned up the leaves/dug the ditch between here and where I'll be at the other end I'll hand you your check.

You know.....earning your pay.

Having a little trouble understanding what this has to do with working moms.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? :doh:

"Ok, here's a rake/broom/shovel and I'll be way down there at the other end. When you've picked up the litter/cleaned up the leaves/dug the ditch between here and where I'll be at the other end I'll hand you your check.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are you? :doh:

Well, he does admit to being quite "rounded off".

Some would argue that by making people work for their welfare, you're keeping them from looking for work.

Some would argue that by making people work for their welfare, you're keeping them from looking for work.

If they work a few hours a day a few days a week they would still have plenty of time to look for a job.

Actually if you think about it my plan actually just creates more government employees. I'll have to rethink that.

I guess that would make you not the sharpest tool in the shed either wouldn't it.