Not A Rosy Outlook

3rdnlng

Wait a minute. The amount of money the federal government takes out of the economy will shoot up 30%?Don't they just put it all back which helps the economy?

Silly. They are the economy. They make the money. If they take 30% out, it's only so they can put 60% back in.

This according to "The Right News, Right Now". I'm sure I could find a left wing site that would say the exact opposite.

Not to mention, taxes are lower now than they have been in a long time. So where are they getting the idea that the economy is going to be sluggish because of high taxes.

Edited by Bigfatbillsfan

This according to "The Right News, Right Now". I'm sure I could find a left wing site that would say the exact opposite.

Not to mention, taxes are lower now than they have been in a long time. So where are they getting the idea that the economy is going to be sluggish because of high taxes.

Fatty, how did you get this stupid? Can you read at a level high enough to even understand the article?

Your left wing source would report that the CBO reported the opposite of this? :unsure:

This "attack the supposed source" deflection is often used by the left.................it was standard usage on the closed BBMB.

The CBO announced this, it can be found on many "mainstream" outlets...........those who can debate the content....will, those who can't.....divert

Your left wing source would report that the CBO reported the opposite of this? :unsure:

Dammit Rob, I wanted to see how many posts it would take for Fatty to realize how stupid he was being. Now with you spelling it out there is a 50/50 chance he'll get it.

The CBO released a report. This article comes from some "news" organization that claims the are the "right news, right now". It's all about interpretation.

You stupid fuch. Unless you can prove that they falsified the quote you should just give up here. Rob had a little pity for you and laid it all out, but you weren't smart enough to not continue with your obvious partisan and ignorant position.

Did you ever hear about the guy that came to the gunfight with a knife? You might want to upgrade you popsicle stick.

You stupid fuch. Unless you can prove that they falsified the quote you should just give up here. Rob had a little pity for you and laid it all out, but you weren't smart enough to not continue with your obvious partisan and ignorant position.

Did you ever hear about the guy that came to the gunfight with a knife? You might want to upgrade you popsicle stick.

That seems to be the story of your life.