Is This Common, or Am I Really Talented?

ajzepp

I honestly don't mean this as a joke...I have no idea how this keeps happening.

For those of you who wear glasses, have you ever blown your nose and somehow, beyond explanation, ended up with a booger on either lens? This has happened like four times to me in the past few months and I cannot figure out wtf. Somehow the booger is traveling at a high rate of speed outward and downward, following the direction that my nostrils are aiming, but at some point it does a vertical U-ee, evades the kleenex altogether, and goes *splat* on my glasses like a bug on a windshield.

I've always had sinus issues but this is taking things to a whole other level. Oswald and the "magic bullet" theory are starting to make perfect sense. :huh:

Does this ever happen to you guys? Be honest.

(I'm totally serious)

For those of you who wear glasses, have you ever blown your nose and somehow, beyond explanation, ended up with a booger on either lens? This has happened like four times to me in the past few months and I cannot figure out wtf. Somehow the booger is traveling at a high rate of speed outward and downward, following the direction that my nostrils are aiming, but at some point it does a vertical U-ee, evades the kleenex altogether, and goes *splat* on my glasses like a bug on a windshield.

I've always had sinus issues but this is taking things to a whole other level. Oswald and the "magic bullet" theory are starting to make perfect sense. :huh:

(I'm totally serious)

:lol: Laughed my arse off. Nerds ALWAYS have snot or glue on their glasses. My God man you must know that?

:lol: Laughed my arse off. Nerds ALWAYS have snot or glue on their glasses. My God man you must know that?

LOL, I was hoping you were still up :D

(I'm totally serious)

Mb you have snot coming out of your eyeball.

(I'm totally serious)

I'm going to vote for: "You're a !@#$ing freak."

Now what was the question?