Bob Bicknell

HuSeYiN1978

I'm going to keep this simple. I freaking like this guy. He sold himself to me as soon as he said "I personally think the best guy you could've got for this job is me". It's that type of confidence we need to have coming from our coaching staff before we expect our players to have any.

Well it's definitely an opinionated subject but Idk how we're talking about Ralph when the subject is about confidence building from coaches and being passed down to players.

I agree with most of you guys when you bring up the whole Ralph is cheap thing but check out Bob Bicknell's interview on BB.com and give me an opinion on HIM and tell me if you saw what I saw as far confidence goes.

Well it's definitely an opinionated subject but Idk how we're talking about Ralph when the subject is about confidence building from coaches and being passed down to players.

I agree with most of you guys when you bring up the whole Ralph is cheap thing but check out Bob Bicknell's interview on BB.com and give me an opinion on HIM and tell me if you saw what I saw as far confidence goes.

Haha sorry its like a running joke I've had going here the last couple days. I did watch the interview, guy seems like a good hire

I'm going to keep this simple. I freaking like this guy. He sold himself to me as soon as he said "I personally think the best guy you could've got for this job is me". It's that type of confidence we need to have coming from our coaching staff before we expect our players to have any.

If he has man boobs how will we be able to tell him apart from Greggo?