Hot for teacher

The relationship eventually became physical, and Farrell repeatedly booked rooms at the Tannersville Ramada Inn for sex, documents say.

That's the worst hotel in Tannersville according to TripAdvisor.

I'm guessing none of her students submitted a review.

The relationship eventually became physical, and Farrell repeatedly booked rooms at the Tannersville Ramada Inn for sex, documents say.

That's the worst hotel in Tannersville according to TripAdvisor.

Well at least she went a little out of town to commit the act. She can honestly say they didn't bangor in Bangor. That would have been cliche.

I live in the "Lehigh Valley" which includes the Bangor School District where this teacher was previously employed.

This teacher, is the latest in a line of female child predators locally. They just sentenced another female teacher to five years in state prison for having sex with a 17 year old on prom night. The defense tried using the fact that said minor was only a week shy of his 18th birthday and "it only happened once".

I don't know about other states, but judges in Pennsylvania are starting to give equally harsh sentences to female teachers that commit these crimes. They get pretty significant jail time and a Megans Law listing.

This teacher, is the latest in a line of female child predators locally. They just sentenced another female teacher to five years in state prison for having sex with a 17 year old on prom night.

According to that article the wrestling coach who gave high school students drugs got 2 years. So five years for !@#$ing a kid a few weeks shy of 18 but only 2 years for drugs?

Great legal system you've created, shysters.