Why...

Griff28

Resume booster for contract negotiations ?? I dunno

I said show up not get selected. The people commenting obviously don't know the game lol. That's fine. They have no chance with the BS rules. This game is a complete waste of time.

I said show up not get selected. The people commenting obviously don't know the game lol. That's fine. They have no chance with the BS rules. This game is a complete waste of time.

It's lucky for us that we have you to give it to us straight. Thank you so much for the enlightening thread.

San Diego safety Eric Weddle recorded 4 deflected passes, plus an interception for a touchdown to go along with his free $50,000 for winning.

He's probably pretty happy to have shown up.

Amazing how Cam Newton managed to totally suck in the Pro Bowl. It assures me his career is young and will be a rough road.

Um....I really don't think many people are watching

It drew in 12.5 million viewers...down 8.1% from last years broadcast. It drew almost 3 million more viewers than the MLB all-star game in 2011. Sunday night games normally average about 27 million viewers. So, a big drop-off to be sure, but not nothing...I watched about 20 minutes of the beginning of the second half, when it dawned on me, I didn't really care.