What Fitz has been up to so far this offseason

01/17/12 Ryan Fitzpatrick 49:50 29 225 Gilbert, AZ Go Bills! #14

Jboys should be very happy about this.

Because he signed Go Bills #14 doesn't really mean diddly. If a famous guy had your name you might be a fan and sign like that too. There are probably lots of Ryan Fitzpatricks around that are now Bills fans. ESPN did a whole segment on guys around Boston all named Tom Brady. Guess what? They are ALL PATs/Brady fans because they have the same name as the QB. It is only natural.

I might be inclined to think it was "our fitz" if his name was less common. For example if it was signed "Knuckelhead McSpazatron" I would be pretty sure the real Beerboy ate the steak.

Because he signed Go Bills #14 doesn't really mean diddly. If a famous guy had your name you might be a fan and sign like that too. There are probably lots of Ryan Fitzpatricks around that are now Bills fans. ESPN did a whole segment on guys around Boston all named Tom Brady. Guess what? They are ALL PATs/Brady fans because they have the same name as the QB. It is only natural.

I might be inclined to think it was "our fitz" if his name was less common. For example if it was signed "Knuckelhead McSpazatron" I would be pretty sure the real Beerboy ate the steak.

Good point. I'm sure the non-Bills-QB Ryan Fitzpatrick wanted to give the glory to the guy in the NFL, on TV, making millions of dollars.

Good point. I'm sure the non-Bills-QB Ryan Fitzpatrick wanted to give the glory to the guy in the NFL, on TV, making millions of dollars.

Did you see the ESPN segment about guys named Tom Brady? Basically, yes that may be what is going on. Maybe it was Fitz, maybe just some guy with the same name. You think if some QB named Knucklehead McSpazatron played for Seatlle that Beerboy wouldn't have all sorts of Seahawks gear?

Did you see the ESPN segment about guys named Tom Brady? Basically, yes that may be what is going on. Maybe it was Fitz, maybe just some guy with the same name. You think if some QB named Knucklehead McSpazatron played for Seatlle that Beerboy wouldn't have all sorts of Seahawks gear?

Sure. But you know Beerboy would be putting "Beerboy, go Bills!" on it, because he needs all the attention he can get.

At least he is spending the money he got well. He probably bought a Ashton Martin and drove straight there. I'm glad he is not working on his arm strength, mechanics or accuracy. He already got paid good, why bother. He is going to at least start the season as the starter and with all the depth at QB (Thigpen and Smith) he should keep his job throughout. The back up QB is starting, a third stringer at best is second, and a WR/KR is the third stringer. Go Bills!!

At least he is spending the money he got well. He probably bought a Ashton Martin and drove straight there. I'm glad he is not working on his arm strength, mechanics or accuracy. He already got paid good, why bother. He is going to at least start the season as the starter and with all the depth at QB (Thigpen and Smith) he should keep his job throughout. The back up QB is starting, a third stringer at best is second, and a WR/KR is the third stringer. Go Bills!!

His meal was free since he finished it! :flirt:

I,CowgirlsFan do hereby decree January 17,2012

as Ryan Fitzpatrick Day in the State of Texas and

grant him an "honorary citizenship".

Any way you guys can hold him there for about a year? -Speedtraps? Trump up some BS charges on him?