is there a wr good enough...

the reason i ask this question is that while i love my qb, i know he has a tendancy to throw up a clunker or two. i don't watch a lot of college football and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on people like jeffrey or floydd as posible #10 overall guys. as we've seen this past season, a talented, tall wide reciever with long arms and good hands can give a lot of leway on bad balls, as well as completely negate excellent coverage. but is there a guy that is worth the 10 spot? thanks for any input.

Edited by swnybillsfan

After Blackmon there appears to be a drop off. Floyd may be the next best but he is a low first roundr and might slip to the second round if their is the usual first round reach or two and a run on some other postion. Remember it was only a few years ago no WR went in the first round.

the reason i ask this question is that while i love my qb, i know he has a tendancy to throw up a clunker or two. i don't watch a lot of college football and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on people like jeffrey or floydd as posible #10 overall guys. as we've seen this past season, a talented, tall wide reciever with long arms and good hands can give a lot of leway on bad balls, as well as completely negate excellent coverage. but is there a guy that is worth the 10 spot? thanks for any input.

No. only Blackmom would be worth taking at 10.