OK....I didn't watch the whole game, but...

Bill from NYC

It was an ass whoopin... Bill.  Shane Mathews even got a few snaps.  Fuggin A was it an ass whoopin.

179533[/snapback]

[sarcasm]

Well...I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we needed four turnovers to beat a Pop Warner team on the road because Bledsoe sucks. They had to settle for two field goals that should have been touchdowns because Bledsoe sucks...and two or three other touchdowns didn't even count because Bledsoe sucks. And McGahee had one or two scores that weren't really scores because he's so injury-prone and clearly a wasted draft pick and Bledsoe sucks. Really, it was a 14-7 win the Bills were lucky to come away with it despite Bledsoe.

[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]

Well...I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we needed four turnovers to beat a Pop Warner team on the road because Bledsoe sucks.  They had to settle for two field goals that should have been touchdowns because Bledsoe sucks...and two or three other touchdowns didn't even count because Bledsoe sucks.  And McGahee had one or two scores that weren't really scores because he's so injury-prone and clearly a wasted draft pick and Bledsoe sucks.  Really, it was a 14-7 win the Bills were lucky to come away with it despite Bledsoe. 

[/sarcasm]

179545[/snapback]

OK Tom, I screwed up this post.

I DID see the entire Bills game. I did NOT see the entire steeler game. From what I DID see of the steelers, we will kick their asses, and I dont even see a problem. ;)

Do you?

[sarcasm]

Well...I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but we needed four turnovers to beat a Pop Warner team on the road because Bledsoe sucks.  They had to settle for two field goals that should have been touchdowns because Bledsoe sucks...and two or three other touchdowns didn't even count because Bledsoe sucks.  And McGahee had one or two scores that weren't really scores because he's so injury-prone and clearly a wasted draft pick and Bledsoe sucks.  Really, it was a 14-7 win the Bills were lucky to come away with it despite Bledsoe. 

[/sarcasm]

179545[/snapback]

Look man, if I wanted your sarcasm, I would have asked for it. OK?

I wish I could spend more time responding to your nonsense, but ICE is back and I'm busy following his posts because he's the only one around here who tells it like it is and how it should be.

Late.

I DID see the entire Bills game. I did NOT see the entire steeler game. From what I DID see of the steelers, we will kick their asses, and I dont even see a problem.  ;)

Do you?

179556[/snapback]

Suggs messed Big Ben up, I doubt he plays next week.

In any event, Steelers won't be a cakewalk,

most of their backups would be starters on the teams we've beaten.

Should be a very physical game.

I DID see the entire Bills game. I did NOT see the entire steeler game. From what I DID see of the steelers, we will kick their asses, and I dont even see a problem.  ;)

Do you?

179556[/snapback]

I'm sticking with what I've been saying for a few months now: I'll put this Bills team up against anyone in Buffalo. They way they've been playing the past few home games, I don't think there's a team they can't beat at home.

I'm sticking with what I've been saying for a few months now: I'll put this Bills team up against anyone in Buffalo.  They way they've been playing the past few home games, I don't think there's a team they can't beat at home.

179603[/snapback]

The Bills WILL make the playoffs.

Take it to the bank.