Amazing Race 20

Just Jack

Good point Mark.

As far as me I hate too many people this season.

Who i want dead????

Army guy. I hate the way he treats his wife. Want him dead. NOW!

Border patrol. The white guy. Dead. He's mad just cause army guy didnt do as he said. Nothing more. He is a true Ahole. That's how Aholes look people.

Vanessa and dummy guy. Vanessa is hot. 10+ For sure. But as a pair. They are super stupid. Leave the show please.

Fbi agents???????????????????????????? They are making the fbi look so bad landing far in the pack in almost all categories. One girl couldnt even repel. Wthell. Black girl looks like an alien and the white one is pretty. Glad they are out.

Big bro pair... She is annoying. But I can deal with them. They scream at each other for no good reason. I actually like that.

I'm rooting for Bopper and Popper. But I dont think they will make it. But i also wouldnt want the big bro pair to win either.

I hate this season.

:lol:

Great post, I agree, there are many people this season who I don't like at all, it's just that my seething hatred for the border patrol douches overshadows the rest.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they still keep surviving. I think it's just a matter of time until they are gone.

Despite her emotional pitfalls she is a survivor. She will be there at the end. The true B word in the race is the good looking brunette (don't know her name). I think she has a mean(would like to use another word) streak and she's a spoiled little t**t. Can't wait to see her go.

Despite her emotional pitfalls she is a survivor. She will be there at the end. The true B word in the race is the good looking brunette (don't know her name). I think she has a mean(would like to use another word) streak and she's a spoiled little t**t. Can't wait to see her go.

She can't ride a bike either. :lol: She is pretty hot though, but I have no use for any enemy of Brenchel. :thumbdown:

She can't ride a bike either. :lol: She is pretty hot though, but I have no use for any enemy of Brenchel. :thumbdown:

lol, I've never seen so much whining pertaining to riding a bicycle...

I'm really hoping that Brenchel and the team with the hot girl make the finals...

Also, I think it's time that some of these challenges involve DIRECT competition with another team. I think that would be a fun element.

lol, I've never seen so much whining pertaining to riding a bicycle...

I'm really hoping that Brenchel and the team with the hot girl make the finals...

Also, I think it's time that some of these challenges involve DIRECT competition with another team. I think that would be a fun element.

It would be fun if Brenchel just crushed the Border Patrol douches. :thumbsup:

It would be fun if Brenchel just crushed the Border Patrol douches. :thumbsup:

lol...the BPs are major d-bags...I hope they don't win

Yeah Hillbillies! Damn that was a close one, I was sure they were gone. I am calling BS though, there is no :censored: way that border patrol sweathog douchebag POS did the dance in only 4 tries. :thumbdown:

Yep, especially given his crap attitude. That's one part of this race that really surprises me sometimes. I can't be 100% certain since I've never done it, but typically I'm the type of person who will not stop and complain and whine about a task, I'll keep trying and trying until I get the job done. Case in point, when I was learning how to catheterize a female, I must have stuck the clitoris like ten or eleven times until I got it right. I didn't go into the nurses station and whine and cry about how stupid the design of the female anatomy is...I went back to that vagina and kept at it until I hit pay dirt. Mark was about ready to keel over out in that sun but did you hear him whining? Hell no you didnt. Which reminds me, not very smart to keep pounding that water. He needed to have something with a little sugar and electrolytes, not straight water. He's lucky he didn't over-hydrate himself into an electrolyte imbalance.

The Hillbillies are one of my favorite teams ever. Considering all the teams that were an embarrassment to Americans everywhere, these guys are everything that's right about America dammit. Neither of them sees color, they support each other like brothers, they're polite and respectful to the other teams and, more importantly, the people they come into contact with from the other countries. I think they might be a little too banged up to finish with the money, but I'm in their corner no matter what happens. Well done, boys! :thumbsup:

Yeah Hillbillies! Damn that was a close one, I was sure they were gone. I am calling BS though, there is no :censored: way that border patrol sweathog douchebag POS did the dance in only 4 tries. :thumbdown:

My problem with the Race is that they very clearly cheated for the Hillbillies. They let the team pass the challenge when they didn't do the dance correctly because they didn't want the team to quit. Why didn't they just have the team take the penalty? In addition, I think the Race doesn't have the non-elimination legs pre-determined but instead uses them when a team they like comes in last, and that seems fairly obvious this season.

In addition, I think the Race doesn't have the non-elimination legs pre-determined but instead uses them when a team they like comes in last, and that seems fairly obvious this season.

Really? I thought it was obvious as far back as season 10, when David & Mary got the non-elimination twice.

Really? I thought it was obvious as far back as season 10, when David & Mary got the non-elimination twice.

Good point.

Then again, it is "reality TV" so I guess these things are to be expected. :(

My problem with the Race is that they very clearly cheated for the Hillbillies. They let the team pass the challenge when they didn't do the dance correctly because they didn't want the team to quit. Why didn't they just have the team take the penalty? In addition, I think the Race doesn't have the non-elimination legs pre-determined but instead uses them when a team they like comes in last, and that seems fairly obvious this season.

No doubt about that, I think the most blatant case was in the Cowboys return season when they came in last on the very 1st leg. That being said, I have no problem with this as long as they are saving a team I like.:D

No doubt about that, I think the most blatant case was in the Cowboys return season when they came in last on the very 1st leg. That being said, I have no problem with this as long as they are saving a team I like.:D

That, and the non-elimination leg is basically a one-week extension. They've gotta make up all that time --- what was it... 3-4 hours? --- and they have the speed bump. From first place to dead last, that's gotta hurt. I sympathize with Bopper on the motion sickness thing, but didn't they look into the pills or patches for that? Damn.

What's the record for teams coming back from the brink? Mark and Bopper did it this season, the Cowboys in the Second Chances season....

For all of Jamie and Nary's belly-aching, that was a challenge that clearly favored teams with a woman. It evens out in the end.

Gotta say that the Army guy and wife (I still don't have names down) are hitting their stride at the right time. From not being *s on the U-turn (and/or saving it if there's another) and then just killing challenges, I've gotta say that they're probably who I'm rooting for most next to Kentucky. They've sniped at each other earlier when things didn't go well, but that's in the heat of the moment and while it's not an advisable relationship strengthener or anything, it doesn't seem to last too long. But contrast their style with Mark and Bopper's --- that was heartening to see them work through it. I can't remember one time of them arguing or putting the other down like the other teams will shout at each other when it gets tough.

What's the deal if Mark's knee is really hurt? The medic said the brace was enough, but.... I would really hope that if they do get bounced next week, that CBS will kick them some funds to treat the daughter's illness. And for as much as the BP guys are denounced here, and how some have tried to cheapen everything they do by saying it was only because they thought Mark and Bopper were getting eliminated... they did donate their 1st place prize to that. Just because they're cocky, brusk, holding a grudge on people who lie/don't keep their word on strategy, whatever, it doesn't mean they don't have hearts.

The Kentucky guys do grow on you. I think the non-elimination was pretty manufactured though, but I can't imagine it doing anything other than delaying the inevitable. The one guy's knee and the other's ill health aren't going to get all that much better and as much as I like them and am pulling for them, they aren't all that bright.

It's Dave and Rachel, UConn, and I agree, they are looking very tough right now, great team.

My coworker actually went to high school with Dave. Said he was a cool guy, although his dad was a jerk. FWIW.

My guess is that there's going to be an equalizer coming up - probably at an airport...

It's Dave and Rachel, UConn, and I agree, they are looking very tough right now, great team.

When Dave doesn't bicker, they are a very strong team.

I felt so bad for Mark. That Bollywood dance was just brutal. I so want the hillbillies to win.

What's the record for teams coming back from the brink? Mark and Bopper did it this season, the Cowboys in the Second Chances season....

What are you considering as a record? Last to first? Number of times getting the non-elim? Another scenario I haven't thought of? Let me know, I've got time and can look it up.

What are you considering as a record? Last to first? Number of times getting the non-elim? Another scenario I haven't thought of? Let me know, I've got time and can look it up.

I meant that as in, how many times has a team been last, gotten the non-elimination, and the following leg with time to make up and a speed bump, they weren't eliminated.

Is it quite common? I can't imagine so.