Amazing Race 20

Just Jack

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Phil, you just love screwing with people at the mat when they think they're last.

That was pretty good, some happy teams when they found out otherwise.

Brenchel and the Hillbillies FTW, what a power team! :lol:

I like the Mississippi girls too.

Clowns sucked, good riddance. Guidos & the Border Patrol douches need to go next, everyone else is OK.

That was pretty good, some happy teams when they found out otherwise.

Brenchel and the Hillbillies FTW, what a power team! :lol:

I like the Mississippi girls too.

Clowns sucked, good riddance. Guidos & the Border Patrol douches need to go next, everyone else is OK.

The Hillbillies are awesome! I still wish they would implement a rule where you cannot cooperate with another team, but I'm glad Brenchel is still in the race. Sooner or later they'll really clash with someone and it'll provide some entertainment.

Anyone else think the lady on Team Divorce is super hot? I think her name is Vanessa...she looks a little like a poor man's Eva Longoria to me.

The Hillbillies are awesome! I still wish they would implement a rule where you cannot cooperate with another team, but I'm glad Brenchel is still in the race. Sooner or later they'll really clash with someone and it'll provide some entertainment.

Anyone else think the lady on Team Divorce is super hot? I think her name is Vanessa...she looks a little like a poor man's Eva Longoria to me.

I am cheering for the Hillbillies to win.

Yes, Vanessa is hot. As for the Eva Longoria comparison; I've always thought of Longoria as a bit overrated on her looks. Just my opinion.

I am cheering for the Hillbillies to win.

Yes, Vanessa is hot. As for the Eva Longoria comparison; I've always thought of Longoria as a bit overrated on her looks. Just my opinion.

I would have to agree that shes' overrated when you consider how much people have gone gaga over her. I think it's just that she's physically my type, if there is such a thing. My last two serious relationships were with blondes, but the whole dark-haired Latin/Italian/Mediterranean beauty thing just does it for me.

And I would love to see the Hillbillies win. I love watching those guys work together and support one another...it's fun when you have these teams who are train wrecks, and whose relationships seem on the brink of destruction every single leg of the race, but I also like when you have the team that is always positive and appreciative of the opportunity. I loved it when one of them enthusiastically yelled out, "oh man, we might be number ONE!!" I hope next time they do finish team number one :thumbsup:

I would have to agree that shes' overrated when you consider how much people have gone gaga over her. I think it's just that she's physically my type, if there is such a thing. My last two serious relationships were with blondes, but the whole dark-haired Latin/Italian/Mediterranean beauty thing just does it for me.

And I would love to see the Hillbillies win. I love watching those guys work together and support one another...it's fun when you have these teams who are train wrecks, and whose relationships seem on the brink of destruction every single leg of the race, but I also like when you have the team that is always positive and appreciative of the opportunity. I loved it when one of them enthusiastically yelled out, "oh man, we might be number ONE!!" I hope next time they do finish team number one :thumbsup:

I loved that too. What was even better is that they were just as thrilled when they came in third.

It bothers me when some teams mope when they do not come in first place. Be happy that you are not getting eliminated.

That Latina made a crucial mistake tonight, you do not get on Rachel's bad side. I look for her to get crushed in the next week or so.

Hillbillies rock, one of my favorite teams ever!

And the border patrol douches are my most hated team since the bitter lesbos, they really do need to go. :thumbdown:

That Latina made a crucial mistake tonight, you do not get on Rachel's bad side. I look for her to get crushed in the next week or so.

And the border patrol douches are my most hated team since the bitter lesbos, they really do need to go. :thumbdown:

lmao...the bitter lesbos were the worst...and I agree about the hottie Latina...Rachel will not let that go, and things could really get ugly. I really enjoy these legs of the race that go through South America...just amazing scenery and I love seeing the similarities and differences among the cultures of the south american countries. Not to mention the fact that Im a sucker for latin american beauties, such as the young lady who was with Phil at the pit stop. I'm really becoming a fan of the Hillbillies...they are just a lot of fun to watch. I wasn't really upset to see Lana's eye candy twins go tonight...they didn't really add anything to the show, IMO. Another good season, though.

lmao...the bitter lesbos were the worst...and I agree about the hottie Latina...Rachel will not let that go, and things could really get ugly. I really enjoy these legs of the race that go through South America...just amazing scenery and I love seeing the similarities and differences among the cultures of the south american countries. Not to mention the fact that Im a sucker for latin american beauties, such as the young lady who was with Phil at the pit stop. I'm really becoming a fan of the Hillbillies...they are just a lot of fun to watch. I wasn't really upset to see Lana's eye candy twins go tonight...they didn't really add anything to the show, IMO. Another good season, though.

That girl was amazing...such beautiful eyes!

I agree that Rachel will drop the hammer down on that girl in the coming episodes...should be interesting.

I agree that Rachel will drop the hammer down on that girl in the coming episodes...should be interesting.

Her smile was mesmerizing...made me want to take a trip to Paraguay :D I wonder if Phil hit that after the show :devil:

What can I say? They are my "type" athletic and handsome.

CBS has got to love that someone is starting a war with Brenchel.

The Hillbillies are great, my most favorite team since the cowboys.

I actually like the border patrol guys. They are a strong team and they kicked butt this time around. How big of a lead do they have over the 2nd place team? Also, they are nothing like the bitter lesbos. The bitter lesbos new that they were superior than everyone else in the race. They were the very definition of the term: "Ugly Americans".

I actually like the border patrol guys. They are a strong team and they kicked butt this time around. How big of a lead do they have over the 2nd place team? Also, they are nothing like the bitter lesbos. The bitter lesbos new that they were superior than everyone else in the race. They were the very definition of the term: "Ugly Americans".

Border Patrol guys also think they are better than anyone else. They and the bitter lesbos are two teams made up of alpha-male douches lol.

Light-colored eyes on a dark-haired woman always freaks me out a little. I dunno. I'm sure I could get used to it tho.

Rachel may have the personality of a battle-axe but what Vanessa was going on and on about there ("I can see her entire ______" Did they bleep "ass"... or was she saying she could see something else? :unsure: ) was really unnecessary to give voice to.

Border Patrol guys also think they are better than anyone else. They and the bitter lesbos are two teams made up of alpha-male douches lol.

I, too, don't get this impression, Rico.

E.g. last night they were saying 'If we don't get first place with this lead time something is wrong with us' since they finished the watermelon challenge so quickly while everyone else was having difficulty. They didn't say they'd finish first because everyone else sucks, they were talking about their own gameplay. Now, if you want to talk about who thinks they're better than others, why don't we point to Brachel's use of "poopyheads."

I'm glad we finally made it through an episode without hearing the phrase "tears of a clown."

What's up with the eliminations on three of three legs? Phil's showing no mercy! :ph34r: There's gotta be a break next week. And I'm expecting something that will level the timeline. First team showed in bright noon sun; last team came to the mat in darkness.