Amazing Race 20

Just Jack

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are interesting teams! The two country guys are going to be interesting to watch. A few nice looking young ladies in there, too :D

Those lady FBI agents aren't the best looking chicks on earth, but they can arrest me any time!

Not sure what to think about Brenchel... :doh:

These are interesting teams! The two country guys are going to be interesting to watch. A few nice looking young ladies in there, too :D

Those lady FBI agents aren't the best looking chicks on earth, but they can arrest me any time!

Yeah. I'm not really high on the whole CBS reality-show cross-pollination thing.

Ah, :censored: , they are on here?? Ugh, might ruin it for me. Bad move, AR! :thumbdown::thumbdown:

• 4 weeks later...

I hated Brenchel on their 1st BB, but I've done a 180, they will be tough to beat. Hillbillies crack me up, especially Booger. :lol: Guidos needed to go, but those sisters were pretty dumb, so it's all good.

Edited by Rico

I hated Brenchel on their 1st BB, but I've done a 180, they will be tough to beat. Hillbillies crack me up, especially Booger. :lol: Guidos needed to go, but those sisters were pretty dumb, so it's all good.

Wow, those sisters blew it...if I were ever on a show like this, I'd be happy just making it through the whole thing without doing something that made me look like an idiot...those sisters failed to accomplish that.

I was cool with Brenchel being on the race, but when they showed the preview at the end of tonights episode, I was like, "ohhhh man, here we go with the whining...."

I do like having people on these shows that create drama and liven things up, though, so I'm still glad they're here.

Was that skydiving footage AMAZING or what?? I have an intense fear of heights, but even I wanted to go jumping out of the plane with them. That looked like a ton of fun. I'm shocked they all did it!

Wow, those sisters blew it...if I were ever on a show like this, I'd be happy just making it through the whole thing without doing something that made me look like an idiot...those sisters failed to accomplish that.

I was cool with Brenchel being on the race, but when they showed the preview at the end of tonights episode, I was like, "ohhhh man, here we go with the whining...."

I do like having people on these shows that create drama and liven things up, though, so I'm still glad they're here.

Was that skydiving footage AMAZING or what?? I have an intense fear of heights, but even I wanted to go jumping out of the plane with them. That looked like a ton of fun. I'm shocked they all did it!

The Guidos were very lucky. I don't know how the sisters missed Phil.

The hillbillies are going to be fun to watch, I hope they last a long time.

There seems to be a lot of athletic teams in this race.

You just know there will be plenty of drama from Brenchel. Speaking of which, the male side of Brenchel's remarks on the border patrol team was stupid. Of course no one has ever accused Brenchel of being intelligent.

Oh great. More amazing race crap (shoots self)

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Don't be this guy. Just don't be this guy! Did anyone force you to click on this thread? :censored: go away then. What the goodyear!?

Gotta say that I was thoroughly annoyed at the Kentucky guys' accents by ~10 minutes in. What the hell was with the dude getting sick?

Agreed on that stupid 'hate Border Patrol because I'm half Mexican' quip. Why would you hate the Border Patrol for doing their jobs and enforcing the laws of our country that every other country with the same or harsher restrictions on immigration/citizenship/foreign workers/foreign ownership of businesses and property always get a pass on from people who feel the USA needs to apologize and bend over for everyone else? STFU or leave, douchebag. To repeat, I'm none too keen on giving them a chance to win another million bucks, same as they did with Ethan last season. I wish Bruckheimer/CBS didn't use AR so heavily to promote/house-ad their other shows....

AJ, if you're afraid of heights then I guess it's not worth our time to apply to AR as "Virtual Friends" if neither of us could bungee jump or skydive.... :lol:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Don't be this guy. Just don't be this guy! Did anyone force you to click on this thread? :censored: go away then. What the goodyear!?

It's boring. It's basically people running around doing stupid pointless tasks that a 3 year old could preform, and are seemingly uncapable of doing them right. they're not even exciting tasks like climbing a mountain or something. they're like, finding a piece of clothing in a store or something. I mean, I respect your opinion, I just hate the show. It's right up there with "What Would You Do?" as far as crappy ABC shows go.

It's boring. It's basically people running around doing stupid pointless tasks that a 3 year old could preform, and are seemingly uncapable of doing them right. they're not even exciting tasks like climbing a mountain or something. they're like, finding a piece of clothing in a store or something. I mean, I respect your opinion, I just hate the show. It's right up there with "What Would You Do?" as far as crappy ABC shows go.

Ironically enough, entering an OTW thread on a topic that doesn't interest you and then posting that it doesn't interest you, elicits roughly the same level of interest from those that do have an interest in the topic.

Whining about not liking the topic of a clearly labeled thread is beyond dull. Though it does seem to explain why (as expressed in your LAMP thread) you'd find making your family watch a movie they hate entertaining.

Ironically enough, entering an OTW thread on a topic that doesn't interest you and then posting that it doesn't interest you, elicits roughly the same level of interest from those that do have an interest in the topic.

Whining about not liking the topic of a clearly labeled thread is beyond dull. Though it does seem to explain why (as expressed in your LAMP thread) you'd find making your family watch a movie they hate entertaining.

He's here for attention. I probably shouldn't have responded in the first place even with what I wrote, but....

AJ, if you're afraid of heights then I guess it's not worth our time to apply to AR as "Virtual Friends" if neither of us could bungee jump or skydive.... :lol:

For a million bucks, I'd take one for the team...you can do the eating challenge where we have to eat bugs or some nasty food in a short amt of time :devil:

Gotta say that I was thoroughly annoyed at the Kentucky guys' accents by ~10 minutes in. What the hell was with the dude getting sick?

Agreed on that stupid 'hate Border Patrol because I'm half Mexican' quip. Why would you hate the Border Patrol for doing their jobs and enforcing the laws of our country that every other country with the same or harsher restrictions on immigration/citizenship/foreign workers/foreign ownership of businesses and property always get a pass on from people who feel the USA needs to apologize and bend over for everyone else? STFU or leave, douchebag. To repeat, I'm none too keen on giving them a chance to win another million bucks, same as they did with Ethan last season. I wish Bruckheimer/CBS didn't use AR so heavily to promote/house-ad their other shows....

You guys are such wimps! I'd totally do it! :thumbsup:

I can't stand that they put Rachael on here. Brandon I can deal with but she's just a whinny complainer. Guess I'll just FF when she starts talking. :lol: The hillbilly guys are very entertaining.

You guys are such wimps! I'd totally do it! :thumbsup:

I can't stand that they put Rachael on here. Brandon I can deal with but she's just a whinny complainer. Guess I'll just FF when she starts talking. :lol: The hillbilly guys are very entertaining.

Well... you wanna partner up for AR:21 then?

I'd have to learn to drive standard, too. (I know. I know. It just never happened.)