Tales from the Most Transparent Administration Ever

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jan/25/medicare-nominee-gets-lifetime-payout/

HCA routinely lobbies on Medicare issues on which Ms. Tavenner has a big influence, but officials say there are no plans afoot to issue a waiver exempting Ms. Tavenner from Mr. Obama’s “revolving door” ethics rules.

Under the Obama rules, appointees are barred for two years from “participating in any particular matter involving specific parties that is directly or substantially related” to former employers and clients.

• 9 months later...

So, Iranian jets fire on US aircraft in international waters (act of war?) on November 1, and the Pentagon doesn't release the news until November 8?

This seems to be making an issue out of something that really isn't an issue at all... Not the event itself, but the notion that the military should be disclosing every engagement that happens the moment it happens. That's not a sound defense strategy, especially considering what was going on November 1st - 7th.

This seems to be making an issue out of something that really isn't an issue at all... Not the event itself, but the notion that the military should be disclosing every engagement that happens the moment it happens. That's not a sound defense strategy, especially considering what was going on November 1st - 7th.

Yet, there wasn't a one week delay in announcing the killing of OBL or any other military exploit that benefits the administration. I'm also sure that WH put out a press release moratorium on anything that wasn't Sandy related between those two days and Obama stopped campaigning.

And I'm sure that Petraeus disclosed his extramarital affair only this morning.

Yet, there wasn't a one week delay in announcing the killing of OBL or any other military exploit that benefits the administration. I'm also sure that WH put out a press release moratorium on anything that wasn't Sandy related between those two days and Obama stopped campaigning.

And I'm sure that Petraeus disclosed his extramarital affair only this morning.

Okay.