What Kicking Game ??

T master

So i was wondering what you all might think about the rules change when it came to the kicking game ? Last year they moved the kick off line of scrimmage up which has from any thing i saw this year just about eliminated the kick off return game , which is a part of ST that can be a game changer.

Devon Hester has made a name for himself by being the best kick returner in the NFL & maybe all time but with the new line of scrimmage there didn't seem to be as many run backs for TD's this year & way to many touch backs which has pretty much eliminated the kicking game .

I realize that the NFL is trying to cut back on the amount of injuries in the game which is a very worthy thing to do to try & keep the players from a possible career ending injury . But with the way that it is why not just give each team the ball at the 20 & not even bother with the kick off if all you get is a kneel down or a touch back ??

So i was just wondering what some of you might have thought about this past year in that respect ?????

So i was wondering what you all might think about the rules change when it came to the kicking game ? Last year they moved the kick off line of scrimmage up which has from any thing i saw this year just about eliminated the kick off return game , which is a part of ST that can be a game changer.

Devon Hester has made a name for himself by being the best kick returner in the NFL & maybe all time but with the new line of scrimmage there didn't seem to be as many run backs for TD's this year & way to many touch backs which has pretty much eliminated the kicking game .

I realize that the NFL is trying to cut back on the amount of injuries in the game which is a very worthy thing to do to try & keep the players from a possible career ending injury . But with the way that it is why not just give each team the ball at the 20 & not even bother with the kick off if all you get is a kneel down or a touch back ??

So i was just wondering what some of you might have thought about this past year in that respect ?????

You do realize that they are kicking from the same spot as they did in the Bills SB days, don't you? Was there no kicking game then?