Craving a Sahlen's in the Lynchburg area?

Beerball

Do they have Wardynski's up there too? Might have to make a trip.

They do..I will be stopping at Wegmans either today or Sunday..so if someone in Richmond wants anything just let me know..more than happy to get for you..I live in West End of Richmond around Gaskins and River..just ping me and let me know what you want.

They also have 30 packs of genny for $14..kinda hard to pass that one up

They do..I will be stopping at Wegmans either today or Sunday..so if someone in Richmond wants anything just let me know..more than happy to get for you..I live in West End of Richmond around Gaskins and River..just ping me and let me know what you want.

They also have 30 packs of genny for $14..kinda hard to pass that one up

Awesome. I gotta get up there. I've been looking for an excuse to go to DC.

Do they have Wardynski's up there too? Might have to make a trip.

They also have; Webers, Russer Bologna, Hoffmans, Bison Dip, Wegmans Basting Sauce and, in season of course, Butter Lambs & Turkeys.

I live S of Richmond. I used to have to drive up to the N side of Dulles Airport to get to a Wegmans. Then they opened up N of Quantico, and now they're in Fredericksburg. Rumor has it that they're coming to Richmomd but nothing on the website yet. I'm very thankful for the Fredericksburg store. I usually go up about every 5-6 weeks. Since I usually wear a BILLS of Sabres jacket/shirt I often run into someone from the Buffalo/WNY area.

They also have; Webers, Russer Bologna, Hoffmans, Bison Dip, Wegmans Basting Sauce and, in season of course, Butter Lambs & Turkeys.

I live S of Richmond. I used to have to drive up to the N side of Dulles Airport to get to a Wegmans. Then they opened up N of Quantico, and now they're in Fredericksburg. Rumor has it that they're coming to Richmomd but nothing on the website yet. I'm very thankful for the Fredericksburg store. I usually go up about every 5-6 weeks. Since I usually wear a BILLS of Sabres jacket/shirt I often run into someone from the Buffalo/WNY area.

That would be wonderful. I knew they always stayed away cause they don't like to move into places with established family owned chains. I was hoping they would buy out Ukraps and erase any memory of them, haha, j/k, kind of. I work a few days in a month in NOVA and stay in Woodbridge and was delighted when they opened. I told my friends about the place and they said, "come on, it's just a grocery store." They went once and saw the light. I wonder where they would put one? I live near short pump and with Kroger, Martins, Whole Foods, Tom Leanard's and 2 Food Lions in the area it might be tough. Would be nice anywhere in the area though. I hope it's more than a rumour.

That would be wonderful. I knew they always stayed away cause they don't like to move into places with established family owned chains. I was hoping they would buy out Ukraps and erase any memory of them, haha, j/k, kind of. I work a few days in a month in NOVA and stay in Woodbridge and was delighted when they opened. I told my friends about the place and they said, "come on, it's just a grocery store." They went once and saw the light. I wonder where they would put one? I live near short pump and with Kroger, Martins, Whole Foods, Tom Leanard's and 2 Food Lions in the area it might be tough. Would be nice anywhere in the area though. I hope it's more than a rumour.

Forgot Trader Joe's!

Forgot Trader Joe's!

Considering the Richmond demographics, I would bet on somewhere on the W side. I understand that Wegmans had an "agreement" with Ukrops not to come into the Richmond area as long as Ukrops was in business. That's no longer an issue, so we'll see what happens. Fredericksburg is OK for what it is, but I'd obviously love to see a Wegmans anywhere in the Richmond area.