Club Death Row

Beerball

Why found guilty in 2009, sentenced nov 2011? What a f***ed up system we have...

Depending on the state, if he were sentenced to death, it could require a completely separate hearing with a completely different jury. Which is not necessarily quick.

much like the flap over the marines peeing on the koran(?) recently? The Military & the Prison System needs to be better than the people they are dealing with, we cannot get down to their level...I support that mindset, but this just seems to be out of control....

I dont understand that. Sometimes we try to be too humane when people do horrible horrible things, we have to give them "dignity"

I dont understand that. Sometimes we try to be too humane when people do horrible horrible things, we have to give them "dignity"

I just know if I was sentenced to life in prison, I'd want the death penalty. Personally, I think we should ship all murderers and rapists to Antarctic and let the strongest survive. Tell me that won't be a great reality show!

I just know if I was sentenced to life in prison, I'd want the death penalty. Personally, I think we should ship all murderers and rapists to Antarctic and let the strongest survive. Tell me that won't be a great reality show!

I think George Carlin had a routine about this, except substitute the American West for Antarctica. :lol: