What the !@#$ is wrong with this bitch

She's right! Newt will never ever ever be president of the U.S and the sooner you numbskulls realize that, the better the opportunity there will be to get Obama out of office.

I agree with her but it's still an interview on national TV, she could at least come up with something better than "The prophets have notified me"

"I know something you don't know!" Yeah that's a real adult leader there.

Childish AND stupid. I mean, if she really knew something that would destroy the Gingrich campaign, wouldn't it be in her interest to keep her skin-pulled yap shut until Gingrich is the nominee so she could take him out during the presidential election?

But then no one ever accused Nancy Pelosi of being even remotely intelligent.

She's right! Newt will never ever ever be president of the U.S and the sooner you numbskulls realize that, the better the opportunity there will be to get Obama out of office.

Don't get me wrong, I can not stand Obama he's a Marxist class baiter but other than that there is no real differences between the two main parties. Obama is going to win no matter who they put up against him....he has the money and the media on his side.

I'd like to see Gingrich become the nominee for one reason. He is the only one skilled enough to land a stinging punch on Obama in a debate. Obama is so full of himself seeing him get bloodied up in a debate would be very satisfying.

I love the comment at the bottom of that article.

This one was pretty good too.

Dear Liberal Hack Journalists and Liberal Democrats:

If you think a story about a politician fornicating with anything up to and including a dead farm animal is going to change our vote come November 6, 2012 - your delusional. This time it's personal, its not business anymore, we want a political liberal bloodbath. We want you liberals run out of Washington on a high speed rail that the taxpayers paid for at light speed, then we want to blow up the tracks so you’s can’t come back - ever. In fact, if we could reroute that train to the bridge to nowhere and drop the bridge, we would.

Thus, print your lies, repeat your falsehoods, personally attack our pundits, it doesn't matter anymore - you've made this personal and we're pi s se d, and you will politically pay a dear price for your crimes against the citizens of this country. We are confident that we can get this new crop of representatives to serve our interest, the American citizens interests, and not your pinko-commie interest. We know we’ve got work to do, but it is you, and your asinine laws, regulation, and taxes, that are stopping it from happening, and you hacks in the left wing media sticking us with this will not matter in the least.

I Joe Doakes pronounce you guilty, and on November 6, 2012 I will be voting straight Republican, sentence to be carried out in January 2013.

Respectfully,

JD

She investigated him for Ethics violations officially, and who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes with Newt and his indiscretions.

I still find it hard to believe that Conservatives would put up with Newt and his, well, lapses in Traditional Family values. He is a smart guy, knows the game in DC, and while I could care less about someones personal transgressions outside of breaking laws, it must kill conservatives to have a choice between a Mormom and Cheater.

Frankly, Santorum or Paul seem to better choices for that voting base.... it will be interesting.

My bet: Pelosi knows who Newts loves child is.... and that kid is a Democrat.... :rolleyes:

Edited by B-Large