If we Win and Jets and Broncos Lose

BenchBledsoe

Bench--you are correct. Denver and Jets losses give us the #5 seed and the Jets the #6 seed. We are then at SD and the Jets at Indy for the WC games. I have a business trip to SD January 6-8---wouldn't that be sweet----

Taking it one step further. If we win at SD and Indy wins over the Jets--Indy goes to NE the next week and we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh...

Bench--you are correct.  Denver and Jets losses give us the #5 seed and the Jets the #6 seed.  We are then at SD and the Jets at Indy for the WC games.  I have a business trip to SD January 6-8---wouldn't that be sweet----

Taking it one step further.  If we win at SD and Indy wins over the Jets--Indy goes to NE the next week and we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh...

179372[/snapback]

Well then go Colts AND Rams. I'd MUCH rather play at San Diego than at Indy. Indy aint losing in round one at home. Period.

Not to belittle this conversation (because it is interesting), but I don't care who we play as long as we can make the playoffs. Both the Broncos and the Jets losing would be nice, though.

179383[/snapback]

Agreed Grant. We need to take the Coach Mularkey approach--none of this matters unless we take care of business on our end.

I laughed when Coach said he turned off the TV's in the locker room. First I was shocked that the cheapo John York had run cable to the locker room (must be a league requirement) and then I pictured TKO, Drew, Fletch-huddled in the corner with their Treo handsets following the games on nfl.com....

What you're forgetting is -- Denver wins if Indy "choses" to lose (Indy plays Denver).

179357[/snapback]

I don't think Indy can improve their spot any further than they have after beating San Diego and losing to the Pats earlier in the year. They don't have a bye week but I'm sure Dungy rests them for the ponies game (assuming Denver wins). That means the Jests must lose and we must win to have a playoff berth.

;)