I'm satisfied

Solitary

We are going to have a winning record after a 0-4 start. I'm so proud of this team. Of course I want them to make the playoffs and who knows then, but the future looks very bright. From here on in its gravy.

179311[/snapback]

I agree.......I think that if we were already eliminated it would be different than being ALMOST in the playoffs.......if by chance we just don't quite make it, it's going to be heartbreaking. I'll still consider this an amazing season and be incredibly proud and optimistic, but to come sooooooooo close and then have the Broncos or Jets put the final nail in our coffin......man, that would hurt.

I agree.......I think that if we were already eliminated it would be different than being ALMOST in the playoffs.......if by chance we just don't quite make it, it's going to be heartbreaking. I'll still consider this an amazing season and be incredibly proud and optimistic, but to come sooooooooo close and then have the Broncos or Jets put the final nail in our coffin......man, that would hurt.

179329[/snapback]

No it wouldn't... Starting 0-4 hurt... Everything else is cake...

No it wouldn't... Starting 0-4 hurt... Everything else is cake...

179355[/snapback]

Yeah, 0-4 did hurt.....a lot......I guess I just feel that now that we've really hit our stride, we are better than a lot of these teams in the playoffs......I'm not saying we could win the bowl, but I think we could do some damage if we get the chance.

We are going to have a winning record after a 0-4 start. I'm so proud of this team. Of course I want them to make the playoffs and who knows then, but the future looks very bright. From here on in its gravy.

179311[/snapback]

I really won't be satisfied until we are 10-6; even with no playoffs. 9-7 is pretty bad.