Stevie Done

Good! My 7 year old son asked me if it was ok for him to do the "why so serious" shirt lift when he scores a goal in hockey.

I told him I would yank him off the ice if he pulls that crap!

Kudos to you for that. Nip it in the bud.

put me in the category of not caring if he has a message on his shirt. Its kinda funny and i with the NFL had a sense of humor

It's not funny to me because the end result was him getting benched when they desperately needed him. But it is what it is.

Is Vincent jackson? Is Dwayne Bowe? Is Brandon Marshall? Steve smith? Miles Austin? Anquan Boldin? Marques Colston? Sure, Calvin, Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, roddy white and Greg Jennings are #1 WRs. But it's hard to pick out any other sure fire #1s. Is Vincent Jackson and Dwayne Bowe that.much better than Stevie? IMO, Stevie is a number 1. He's not in the top 10, but not every team can have a top 10 Wr. We have a very good Wr, he's worth the money. Keep him.

well i think id rather have any one of the guys you mentioned above over stevie, also just because hes OUR number 1, doesnt mean hes really a true number one. A true number one is better than johnson. I think we are so used to crap recievers partly due to lack of opportunity do to trent edwards stinking up the field for 3 years , that we now get all excited over average wr play. Steve is a little better than average, thats it.

There are 32 teams in the league, so makes sense that there'd be 32 #1 wide receivers. I think Stevie is a top 32 WR in the NFL. He's not elite, but good and bordering on great.

this argument only makes sense if you are talking about starting him as your one because hes all you have, when it comes to paying him...it doesnt mean you now have to pay the guy like the other top 31 guys, he just might be the worst number one, so why not pay some other teams number one,? even if you pay a little more than stevie would cost, at least the new guy might actully be fast, or taller, or not take dumb a$$ penalties...or drop game winning balls.

Edited by loserlovers

this argument only makes sense if you are talking about starting him as your one because hes all you have, when it comes to paying him...it doesnt mean you now have to pay the guy like the other top 31 guys, he just might be the worst number one, so why not pay some other teams number one,? even if you pay a little more than stevie would cost, at least the new guy might actully be fast, or taller, or not take dumb a$$ penalties...or drop game winning balls.

This argument only makes sense if all the number 1s make the same. And my argument is that he'd be a "number1" on probably 10-15 teams. My point is that there's a difference between a "number 1" WR and an elite WR. As you said, common sense tells me that.

That's not to say they couldn't do better, but they can certainly do worse.

Edited by Carey Bender

well i think id rather have any one of the guys you mentioned above over stevie, also just because hes OUR number 1, doesnt mean hes really a true number one. A true number one is better than johnson. I think we are so used to crap recievers partly due to lack of opportunity do to trent edwards stinking up the field for 3 years , that we now get all excited over average wr play. Steve is a little better than average, thats it.

Wow! I won't call you any names bc I knows it's frowned on but your bus isn't very long is it?

I will thank you for making my job easier and underlining the most ridiculous part... It's kind of a pain from my phone.

If Stevie put up his numbers on any other team you'd be hoping for the bills to sign him... But since he already plays for the bills he sucks I guess

Edited by section122

2 1000 yard seasons and probably did better against Revis then any other NFL wideout.....

Yeah he sucks........or maybe he just has crap around him?

2 1000 yard seasons and probably did better against Revis then any other NFL wideout.....

On one hand I can go down the list of teams & find a WR arguably better on most. On the other hand, he has no one to draw protection away from him, he's good in the red zone, good possession receiver, & he can reel in the deep ball. He may not have elite talent like Calvin Johnson, but he's proven he can produce when the other team is focused on him & to me that's the true test of a #1.

Edited by Rob's House

On one hand I can go down the list of teams & find a WR arguably better on most. On the other hand, he has no one to draw protection away from him, he's good in the red zone, good possession receiver, & he can reel in the deep ball. He may not have elite talent like Calvin Johnson, but he's proven he can produce when the other team is focused on him & to me that's the true test of a #1.

Counting rosters from this past season I'd say Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Indy (Wayne?), Jacksonville, Minnesota, Oakland, Philly (desean?), San Fran, Seattle, St Louis, Tampa bay, Tennessee and Washington don't have WRs better on their roster. Some others are arguable (miami,NYJ among others). Which is why he's probably as good as gone.

Edited by Carey Bender

Yup. Not to mention that he's the only WR in our history to have those back to back 1,000 yard seasons. Even the immortal Andre Reed that will probably male the HOF this year never did that with us. Yet with the nbers, Moulds, Evans and now Johnson have our up similar type numbers at least over a short span. At ine point Moulds was breaking Reeds records then Evams was said to be on pave to break Moulds records. Now Stevie is showing that he's better than all of them at least in thier primes and yet we still think he's cow$&!t. The guy can ball and the idiots (yes I said idiots for all you Stevie haters) that don't like him or want to sign him are just but hurt they lost tjier beloved Evans or are just miserable people when it comes to celebrations. One of my best friends HATED T.O. I mean he used to wish for TOs death because he could t stand his celebrations and yet he loves Stevie and doesn't think it's a problem. People are just dumb.

We need a true #1 to go with him. He is nothing more than a #2. Fans did this same **** with Lee Evans and many of us were right on him as well...a#2 that Buffalo puts out there and pays as a #1

And explain what a true number 1 is...Calvin Johnson. Good luck. There are only 2 receivers in the league in that class.