Stevie Done

Per SJ13's facebook this morning:

I've been told this is the final and last call to buy the #WHYSOSERIOUS T-Shirt. Once they are gone they are gone. I've also been told no more #TSHIRTSONTHEFIELD!?!! What I got for ya- Buy 2 or more, get free regular mail shipping. Use checkout code "WSS2" at checkout for free shipping. Questions or anything send to sales@inkathletes.com #LOVEMYBILLSMAFIA

Im hoping "no more tshirts on the field" was a clause in his new contract with the Bills! :thumbsup:

a new contract would be a beautiful thing, i really want to find a compliment for stevie, not a replacement.

We need a true #1 to go with him. He is nothing more than a #2. Fans did this same **** with Lee Evans and many of us were right on him as well...a#2 that Buffalo puts out there and pays as a #1

Stevie is a core player of a good up & coming team that Buddy & company has started to build here . Even though Stevie was here before Buddy at least we got something for the pain .

I think if they don't get Stevie wrapped up although Bills fans always seem to be pissed about something i think this & other blogs including the media will blow up if they don't .

And that will just give the media more fuel to add to the argument of the Bills not wanting to be relevant as an NFL franchise & that Ralph is a cheap ass owner . I just hope it doesn't go the way of Poz 0:) !!!

Per SJ13's facebook this morning:

Im hoping "no more tshirts on the field" was a clause in his new contract with the Bills! :thumbsup:

I think it meant that they are running out of stock, and don't feel like it would be financially viable to produce more to sell. That is all.

How do you quantify #1 and #2 receivers?

jesus are u serious??? Its like saying, "how could you call peyton manning or tom brady an elite qb" um i dont know...common sense maybe.

If stevie were actually fast...or taller...or had better hands then maybe you could call him a 1, like calvin johnson or fitzgerald. These are 1's dont cha think???

stevies a 2 for 3 reasons above, is that enough?

1327254704[/url]' post='2368291']

jesus are u serious??? Its like saying, "how could you call peyton manning or tom brady an elite qb" um i dont know...common sense maybe.

If stevie were actually fast...or taller...or had better hands then maybe you could call him a 1, like calvin johnson or fitzgerald. These are 1's dont cha think???

Is Vincent jackson? Is Dwayne Bowe? Is Brandon Marshall? Steve smith? Miles Austin? Anquan Boldin? Marques Colston? Sure, Calvin, Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, roddy white and Greg Jennings are #1 WRs. But it's hard to pick out any other sure fire #1s. Is Vincent Jackson and Dwayne Bowe that.much better than Stevie? IMO, Stevie is a number 1. He's not in the top 10, but not every team can have a top 10 Wr. We have a very good Wr, he's worth the money. Keep him.

Edited by NewEra

In addition to being a good and possibly a great player the guy is the most charismatic personality on the team excluding TO since the Super Bowl era. Russ has always acknowledged the need to sell tickets. Toss in another 1.5M over the market value and get the deal done.

I'm not a huge Stevie fan, but we can't keep replacing our best players and expect to get better. Sign him now at low #1 money and find an equal or better WR to complement him.

There are 32 teams in the league, so makes sense that there'd be 32 #1 wide receivers. I think Stevie is a top 32 WR in the NFL. He's not elite, but good and bordering on great.

In addition to being a good and possibly a great player the guy is the most charismatic personality on the team excluding TO since the Super Bowl era. Russ has always acknowledged the need to sell tickets. Toss in another 1.5M over the market value and get the deal done.

Wondering if the amount of charisma a player has is directly related to crucial game winning drops? I'll take a sure handed lump on a log anytime over "charismatic" personalities.

Charisma means nothing on the ball field!

Larry Fitzgerald is an inch taller and 8 pounds heavier... Stevie is a big receiver, isn't in the top ten in drops and has had back to back 1000yard seasons. We should draft someone and wait three years

It's sort of like the application of the term "franchise quarterback". The top 3-4 WR in the league are #1s and everyone else is Bono.

I believe I saw a recent FA list ranking Stevie like 8th among free agents.

When you start listing names youll be surprised how far you get before you start questioning guys at either. Easily you get to 10-12 before there are even debates, among reasonable people. Stevie is probably tucked around 15 objectively. By letter of the phrase, a number one, by spirit - do you ever want to say the guy you have filling your spot to be dead on average?

I say sign Stevie AND go get someone.

Edited by NoSaint