[closed]Predictions for Conference Championship Games

Early game: Pats over Ravens. I have an odd hunch Ravens will win, maybe something in Ricky William's tough talking comments. But I'm going to over ride intuition and go with Pats. I just don't trust Ravens offense until they prove otherwise. I've been predicting Pats in Super Bowl since about week 10 too, so I'm not bailing now. Pats 27, Ravens 17 (13 of Pats points come off turn overs)

Late game: Giants over 9ers. Haven't seen enough of 9ers to really make an informed decision, so I'm basing it on the notion of them asking for too much given how far they've already gone this season. Giants D will execute their proven strategy of being able to consistently pressure the QB without excessive blitzing. This will frustrate Smith into making mistakes. Giants offense has enough run game to soften up 9ers tough D, making way for Eli and his excellent WR corp to deliver knock out punches. I see this getting a bit of hand by end of first half. Giants 30, 9ers 12.

How do you see it?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.