Romney Cements Status as a Candidate Than Can Somehow Lose to New Ging

You are acting more and more like Dave in Norfolk everyday.

Probably is Dave in Norf--k creating another screen name in advance of being banned or proven egregiously stupid (you know, over and above his normal level of breathtakingly stupid).

You don't think it's a coincidence that shortly after one is banned or slinks away, another dumb-as-a-doornail liberal shows up here, right? Because there's been a string of them. Dude keeps getting knocked down and comes back for more wearing a different mantle. Sure, he might tack slightly one way or the other in an attempt to put people here off, but it's the same person.

Elegant Eliot, connor, Mickey, beausox, pBills... the list goes on and on. I can't remember them all. Does anyone here think this is simply a string of one-off posters? If mods could check the IP numbers, I'm sure most of them would be the same. The dude likes his lulz.

A pair of glasses may hide Superman's secret identity, but a < 100KB avatar does not fool me.

Probably is Dave in Norf--k creating another screen name in advance of being banned or proven egregiously stupid (you know, over and above his normal level of breathtakingly stupid).

You don't think it's a coincidence that shortly after one is banned or slinks away, another dumb-as-a-doornail liberal shows up here, right? Because there's been a string of them. Dude keeps getting knocked down and comes back for more wearing a different mantle. Sure, he might tack slightly one way or the other in an attempt to put people here off, but it's the same person.

Elegant Eliot, connor, Mickey, beausox, pBills... the list goes on and on. I can't remember them all. Does anyone here think this is simply a string of one-off posters? If mods could check the IP numbers, I'm sure most of them would be the same. The dude likes his lulz.

A pair of glasses may hide Superman's secret identity, but a < 100KB avatar does not fool me.

Hey stupid!

No, I'm not the only liberal in the world, though in your little world you might actually believe that. I don't need a second identity like some of the other posters here. I don't post that much. No 30,000 posts from me, I don't sit on here 24/7 and post and need a second idenity to hide the embarrassingly high number of posts I have. You are barking up the wrong tree.

You seem to have it in for me lately, fair enough. Getting angry about something?

I think he came over to this board when the other one was shut down. Some of the other posters that came over claim he used to be over there.

I think he came over to this board when the other one was shut down. Some of the other posters that came over claim he used to be over there.

He was there (for quite a while)............and his posts were just as disjointed and angry there.

He was there (for quite a while)............and his posts were just as disjointed and angry there.

Sniffing glue this morning? No, I was not on any other buffalo bills board. For quite a while?? Ha, man, you are an idiot!

Where else have there been Dave sightings?? :doh:

Dave has left the building!

Sniffing glue this morning? No, I was not on any other buffalo bills board. For quite a while?? Ha, man, you are an idiot!

Where else have there been Dave sightings?? :doh:

Dave has left the building!

Perfect example of how your mind works. You can't even follow this thread. We weren't referring to you, dipschit.

Perfect example of how your mind works. You can't even follow this thread. We weren't referring to you, dipschit.

Don't bother.

Everyone with the knowledge beyond Kindergarten could tell the that I was referring to BigFatBills

So that obviously excludes the self-centered, neophyte.....................Davey.

Fatty is a refugee from the BBMB. He is at least an order of magnitude smarter than that retard Dave.

Hey stupid!

No, I'm not the only liberal in the world, though in your little world you might actually believe that. I don't need a second identity like some of the other posters here. I don't post that much. No 30,000 posts from me, I don't sit on here 24/7 and post and need a second idenity to hide the embarrassingly high number of posts I have. You are barking up the wrong tree.

You seem to have it in for me lately, fair enough. Getting angry about something?

FWIW, I never thought he was you. Although simple and uninformed, his posts lack the sheer idiocy which yours exemplify.

You haven't read all of Fatty's posts then.

Let's be fair. What's his name is just a slightly below average, run of the mill, uninformed lib, who's high on emotion and low on thought. He probably bought in to the liberal philosophy and immediately attached it to his identity, and therefore derives some personal validation from the superiority he's convinced himself that these ideas provide him, which prevents him from any kind of honest analysis of anything that runs counter to his ideology.

Dave on the other hand, is so far out there that I'm not sure if he's a conservative troll playing the part of obtuse lib, a complete moron, or if he's just ****-in-the-bed-and-roll-around-in-it crazy.

Let's be fair. What's his name is just a slightly below average, run of the mill, uninformed lib, who's high on emotion and low on thought. He probably bought in to the liberal philosophy and immediately attached it to his identity, and therefore derives some personal validation from the superiority he's convinced himself that these ideas provide him, which prevents him from any kind of honest analysis of anything that runs counter to his ideology.

Dave on the other hand, is so far out there that I'm not sure if he's a conservative troll playing the part of obtuse lib, a complete moron, or if he's just ****-in-the-bed-and-roll-around-in-it crazy.

Dave is not a conservative troll. He is definately a not too bright individual with probably more than one screw loose. Liberals have certain patterns that more often than not show up in their postings. It's easy to tell.

It always amazes me that when the cozy little nest of bobble heads feel threatened, all sorts of conspiracy theories abound. Instead of debating a topic on its merits, the "kool aid drinking liberal" labels fly like bees around a hive. Congress today is almost an exact duplicate of the mentality on this board, a course hell bent on everything being black and white and no room for compromise under any circumstances while the insults abound. NO SURPRISE we have a mess in Washington!!!

It always amazes me that when the cozy little nest of bobble heads feel threatened, all sorts of conspiracy theories abound. Instead of debating a topic on its merits, the "kool aid drinking liberal" labels fly like bees around a hive. Congress today is almost an exact duplicate of the mentality on this board, a course hell bent on everything being black and white and no room for compromise under any circumstances while the insults abound. NO SURPRISE we have a mess in Washington!!!

What kind of compromises would fix the mess in Washington?

I know, one post from me or Dave and they all have a circle jerk. It's quite amusing to watch.

You are sooooo smart! Hit the nail right on the head! :worthy:

I know, one post from me or Dave and they all have a circle jerk. It's quite amusing to watch.

You are sooooo smart! Hit the nail right on the head! :worthy:

I'm glad that you at least see the similarities between you and Dave. I happen to think you guys are pretty much "two peas in a pod" but others have said you are not quite as dumb as Dave. Glad you cleared that up.

Just to be clear, you're criticizing others for not debating "Romney Cements Status as a Candidate Than Can Somehow Lose to New Ging"?

:wacko: