Man shoots 3 1/2 inch nail into skull

Beerball

I put nail into my hand 20years ago when framing a wall . Was holding a 2x6 and the nail hit another and ended up between my thumb and first finger. Pulled it out and taped it up and finished the day.

Edited by mead107

I put nail into my hand 20years ago when framing a wall . Was holding a 2x6 and the nail hit another and ended up between my thumb and first finger. Pulled it out and taped it up and finished the day.

When I was seven, I stapled my eyebrow to impress a girl in class. I don't think the crying helped.

I was spindling a check one night in the kitchen and took my eye off the spindle and it went right through my hand and poked out the otherside. It didn't break through the skin on the back of my hand but it went through alright. Looked at the hole in my palm an saw that it wasn't bleeding to bad and continued on.

You know what is really weird about that story is that the cat is named cupid and got shot by an arrow. I know cupid usually does the shooting but still. It just makes the whole thing even weirder than if the cat was named fluffy or something.

And I agree that shooting a cat like that is disgraceful.

Man that really sucks. People are such !@#$s.

Totally. They should dust the damn thing for prints and see if they can figure out who did it...shoot that fukker with a damn arrow! Cruelty to animals is one of the very few things that can trigger my rage :ph34r:

They ought to be able to catch Tigger's assailants. It is probably a neighborhood kid. 100 other neighborhood kids probably already know he did it. With Cupid being a stray it will be tougher to catch that person. I am wondering how they know Cupid's name though if he is a stray. Something doesn't add up.