Yuri Wright...he be wrong.

boyst

a High School top recruit from some Catholic school was expelled for his pretty crazy tweets, 4 of them I found were "i need some ****," something about his dad throwing water from the car on some jewish lady, another on how when women do one thing with their body it does not do something else, and how he needs sex every day because he goes to school with all men. Now, of course he likely wrote these outside of school in his own time but we may never know what other behavior the student was exhibiting. Should he be expelled is not something we can know without the entire situation but this kid definately needs counseling.

Byebye college...in actuality, likely he will still go to some SEC school and still not learn any better grammar.

Corner Back Yuri Wright, ESPN's 40th ranked high school player, was kicked out of his Catholic Prep School last week following a series of objectionable posts on Twitter.

ESPN Story

Story with Tweets

Michigan and Rutgers already pulled back their scholarship offers.

If he had been attending public school, I'd be standing up for this kid's rights (even if it is his Right to be Stupid). But it was a private Catholic school that his parents were paying for so he had a better chance of playing college ball. They apparently warned him numerous times to stay away from Twitter. The school has every right to kick him out.

So my question is: Can the Bills draft him at #10? :w00t:

Edit:

Update from this hour:

Wright commits to Colorado

Well... good to see the dummy's life wasnt ruined over some stupid comments.

Hopefully he has learned a lesson. Probably not.

Edited by DrDareustein