Say a prayer or some Positive Karma

Hammered a Lot

She went in for Kyphoplasty on Friday everthing was good. Had second Kyphoplasty on Tuseday all good. Released to rehap center Wednesday. All good she was feeling great. Kyphoplasty did it's job. My wife sees her this morning at rehap center all's good, goes to work and a hour later she is nonresposive, Stroke. She can move her legs and arms but can not talk. Any prays or positive Karma for my mother in law is highly appreciated.

1327020683[/url]' post='2366904']

She went in for Kyphoplasty on Friday everthing was good. Had second Kyphoplasty on Tuseday all good. Released to rehap center Wednesday. All good she was feeling great. Kyphoplasty did it's job. My wife sees her this morning at rehap center all's good, goes to work and a hour later she is nonresposive, Stroke. She can move her legs and arms but can not talk. Any prays or positive Karma for my mother in law is highly appreciated.

You got it my friend.Keep us up dated.

So your mother in law can cook, clean, do the laundry...but can't speak.

The hell with karma. I'd like to trade mothers-in-law.

I saw your name as a contributor to this thread and couldnt believe my eyes...i read your response and immediately order was restored in the universe.... :-)

Well played sir!

So your mother in law can cook, clean, do the laundry...but can't speak.

The hell with karma. I'd like to trade mothers-in-law.

• 3 weeks later...