American Idol

Clippers of Nfl

I hope you realize I am mocking you know who.

I was hoping so...we'll both be suffering her wrath soon lol

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno-I may be like the cop at a domestic-they quit throwing dish's at each other and hate the cop instead. Just internet, Alright by me, no one can throw a pot at my head!

lol...so is that you with the moose or no?

Yes. Fly in float out solo hunt. 1999. Pic taken by propping camera with timer on raft. Hair shorter, beard whiter since then. Amazing I lived though that one. Lots of bears and white water.

Wow..very impressive!

No just some thing I wanted. Unfortunately it is getting harder and harder to do such things in Alaska. If I told you the name of the river I would well-have to terminate you.

It's my "place" and I love it there.

That's so cool...I'm fascinated by your state. I had a cousin who went from living in Hawaii to living in Alaska...he liked one place and loved the other...every time I see a documentary or some sort of program on Alaska I end up watching it. One day I'd love to travel there and spend some time. I actually get a job offer every so often from Alaska...kinda weird.

That's so cool...I'm fascinated by your state. I had a cousin who went from living in Hawaii to living in Alaska...he liked one place and loved the other...every time I see a documentary or some sort of program on Alaska I end up watching it. One day I'd love to travel there and spend some time. I actually get a job offer every so often from Alaska...kinda weird.

From who? just curious.

But that sounds weak compared to Lana's I need to be by my Mama.

I can't help that I grew up in a close-knit family that is always looking out for each other. All I asked was a small favor to come out and meet my family in return for taking me away from them. But some how it was interpreted to mean that I'm incapable of making my own decisions w/o my parent's permission. That is not what I meant.

From who? just curious.

I'll have to see if there is a hospital or facility listed next time. It's basically a recruiter service I'm signed up with, and whenever my qualifications meet a job description, I'm contacted by a recruiter. Last time I got a tentative offer, it required pediatrics and homey don't play that. The main areas I get notifications from are Alaska, Texas, and New Mexico. I usually don't pay a ton of attention to them since I'm pretty happy where I work now, but I'll see what area the next one from Alaska is.

I'll have to see if there is a hospital or facility listed next time. It's basically a recruiter service I'm signed up with, and whenever my qualifications meet a job description, I'm contacted by a recruiter. Last time I got a tentative offer, it required pediatrics and homey don't play that. The main areas I get notifications from are Alaska, Texas, and New Mexico. I usually don't pay a ton of attention to them since I'm pretty happy where I work now, but I'll see what area the next one from Alaska is.

Just a bit of advice- if it's not Anchorage or Mat-Su, get a 2x pay raise. I suspect the offers are from villages and you do not want to live in one-unless you're the adventurous type.

Just a bit of advice- if it's not Anchorage or Mat-Su, get a 2x pay raise. I suspect the offers are from villages and you do not want to live in one-unless you're the adventurous type.

Appreciate that. I usually get contacted about once every couple months, so if Alaska shows up I'll check with you about it.

I have found that Phil sounds better when I don't watch him sing. He looks like he's in pain most of the time. :lol:

Rendition of "Somebody that I used to know" was one of the best most enjoyable duets I've ever seen,

Personally , I think Phil's facial expressions are one of the reasons I like him. The guy would be a natural in the movie industry.

One of the best lineups ever...

Edited by Fig Newton

Rendition of "Somebody that I used to know" was one of the best most enjoyable duets I've ever seen,

I loved it. I have to admit, this was the best Idol show I've seen in a good while. I loved Colton's performance, I thought little Jessica killed it, and as you mentioned, the duet with Elise and Phillip was great.

I loved it. I have to admit, this was the best Idol show I've seen in a good while. I loved Colton's performance, I thought little Jessica killed it, and as you mentioned, the duet with Elise and Phillip was great.

and how about Joshua Ledet, good grief, talk about talented

and how about Joshua Ledet, good grief, talk about talented

Yep, he's got an amazing voice...this week wasn't my favorite performance for him, but in past weeks he's been unreal. I was hanging out with a lady friend on Monday, and we happened to watch a little of "The Voice"...for as critical as I've been of the talent on Idol this year, it absolutely KILLS the talent on the voice. I was so bored that we ended up turning it off and watching Pawn Stars. Idol started off slow for me, but now that we're down to the final six or seven, you can see that these kids can bring it. Colton has grown on me the most. I didn't care for him at all when he got some air time last season, but this year he's been doing a great job, IMO.

Yep, he's got an amazing voice...this week wasn't my favorite performance for him, but in past weeks he's been unreal. I was hanging out with a lady friend on Monday, and we happened to watch a little of "The Voice"...for as critical as I've been of the talent on Idol this year, it absolutely KILLS the talent on the voice. I was so bored that we ended up turning it off and watching Pawn Stars. Idol started off slow for me, but now that we're down to the final six or seven, you can see that these kids can bring it. Colton has grown on me the most. I didn't care for him at all when he got some air time last season, but this year he's been doing a great job, IMO.

arguably the 3 best singers of the competition end up on the chopping block, go figure, and why I wouldn't even waste my time voting

Its a popularity contest...