I know how you guys feel

Ice bowl 67

Nope. They can't even match out misery. They would have to unwin some Superbowls and several pre1966 world championships

Not to mention, having the luxury of chasing off one hall of fame Quarterback, to make way for one that might be even better. How often does that happen?

It hurts now Ice Bowl...but I can tell you, if the Packers don't make it back to a Super Bowl in another year or two (anything can happen in this crazy game), you will look back at the "15-1" year as one of the greatest for your team. When I can't sleep at night, I keep an old "glory days" dvd of a Bills game in the dvd player in my bedroom. This past week, I have been watching a 1992 Bills-Steelers regular season, and I feel like I appreciate how great those 4-time Super Bowl losing teams were...Packers fans have bright days ahead of them, I think.

The loss hurt really bad but maybe we needed to be humbled alot. It is always good to be gracious win or lose. I never like losing but you cant win them all.

I think a lot of people on this site would support my assertion that I'm generally one of the more cordial and polite posters here, but for some reason after I read this I really just felt like telling you to F-off, lol. I really do apologize for that, but honestly, if there is anyplace you'll find absolutely zero sympathy for feeling "hurt" about your Packers losing this year, it's here. This would be like a Cowboys fan coming here in January of 1995 talking about how bummed they were that San Francisco beat them. WHO CARES!!! :doh:

Anyway, nice to have you stop by for a visit.

I think a lot of people on this site would support my assertion that I'm generally one of the more cordial and polite posters here, but for some reason after I read this I really just felt like telling you to F-off, lol. I really do apologize for that, but honestly, if there is anyplace you'll find absolutely zero sympathy for feeling "hurt" about your Packers losing this year, it's here. This would be like a Cowboys fan coming here in January of 1995 talking about how bummed they were that San Francisco beat them. WHO CARES!!! :doh:

Anyway, nice to have you stop by for a visit.

AJ, agreed, you are one of the cooler people here! :thumbsup:

But, so too is Ice Bowl. He (she?) hasn't accumulated many posts, but has been a long-time participant in late night Shout-Box conversations...I like the fact that we have a a couple of hard-core fans of other teams (Ice Bowl, Cowgirl) who contribute positively to the conversation here. :thumbsup: Ice Bowl... now quit yer belly-aching about your 15-1 team! :P

AJ, agreed, you are one of the cooler people here! :thumbsup:

But, so too is Ice Bowl. He (she?) hasn't accumulated many posts, but has been a long-time participant in late night Shout-Box conversations...I like the fact that we have a a couple of hard-core fans of other teams (Ice Bowl, Cowgirl) who contribute positively to the conversation here. :thumbsup: Ice Bowl... now quit yer belly-aching about your 15-1 team! :P

:lol: I enjoy having him here too... :thumbsup: