I know how you guys feel

Ice bowl 67

Oh well we probably werent that good all along. The Bills have a bright future, even brighter then us probably.

Always nice to see you Ice bowl. While I appreciate your complement...we're a long long way from where GB is. A solid draft and a couple FA acquisitions could put us in the hunt for a wild card spot, but I would rather be sitting where you are.

What's the word in GB? How did their defense go from very good to not too good?

Oh well we probably werent that good all along. The Bills have a bright future, even brighter then us probably.

WHO'S US ????? :blink: Ya lost me -- not hard to do but you definitely lost me !!!!

OK it's the packers isn't it ??? :doh: :doh: Of coarse !!!

Edited by T master

Don't hang yourself yet, You guys have an elite QB but McCarthy needs recommit to the running game and get that DL cleaned up, letting Cullen Jenkins go was a huge mistake (and Barnett :D ) The Giants just got healthy and were a lot better than their record indicated. Guess this shows that injuries do make a difference, which should give us a little hope.

This is a tough loss. Oh well April will be here before we know it and Detroit Tigers baseball baby!

No Milwaukee?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Always nice to hear from you Icebowl, but no, you don't know how we feel. I'm sure it's very tough to accept the crushing end to a fantastic season, but you'll be black next year and for many years to come. We don't even know what 'being back' feels like.

Chin up, Buddy. GB's future is realistically very bright.

Our? Not so much..

<sing> No-body knows, the trouble I've seen..

I think most NFL fans who were also fans of the Packers (rather than the ones with blinders on) knew that Packers weren't great, good but not great there were red flags through out the year. But when you win you can kind of say oh well. Tough loss to another descent team -but you guys will make another playoff appearance next year, add some players through the draft and continue winning.

I think most NFL fans who were also fans of the Packers (rather than the ones with blinders on) knew that Packers weren't great, good but not great there were red flags through out the year. But when you win you can kind of say oh well. Tough loss to another descent team -but you guys will make another playoff appearance next year, add some players through the draft and continue winning.

The Packers were the best team until they hit KC, then everything went to hell. Not sure what happened.

I'll echo what others have said...even if this was the 80s and nobody even knew there was still a team in Green Bay, fans of your team have no idea what it's like to be a Bills fan. ;)

With all due respect, your franchise is considered one of the best in NFL history. Ours is not. Your team has won SuperBowls. Ours lost 4 in a row. You have no idea how we feel.

Misery loves company Ice ,but you have a long ways to go before you can match our misery, a long, long ways,

God Bless and take care my friend

Nope. They can't even match out misery. They would have to unwin some Superbowls and several pre1966 world championships