Thoner, you owe me $93

Ozymandius

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you all thought that was bad, check out the Miller uber-thread for some other fun comments:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/129516-von-miller-discussion/page__hl__miller__st__80

:ph34r: I already offered a public mia culpa prior to the Denver game. :ph34r:

But...he was a non factor towards the end of the season. Time will tell whether that was because teams schemed for him or if he ran out of gas (he was also playing with 1 hand tied behind his back).

If you all thought that was bad, check out the Miller uber-thread for some other fun comments:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/129516-von-miller-discussion/page__hl__miller__st__80

Amazing how there were a select few who fought so vehemently against Miller for no other reason than the fact he weighed 240 instead of 250.

1326900202[/url]' post='2365748']

Amazing how there were a select few who fought so vehemently against Miller for no other reason than the fact he weighed 240 instead of 250.

And because there's video footage of him being blocked by college tight ends.

Now that was an epic thread.

Remember the scout or ex-scout (can't remember which) who thought that Miller had "a little Vernon Gholston in him?"

GO BILLS!!!

Thoner is probably done with the tsw now. A few weeks back he said he was done with the bills in the shout box and jumped on the tebow bandwagon. I've seen him post a few times since, but wouldn't be shocked to see him disappear after this thread. You can probably find him on the broncos message boards. Nice work Ozy!!! :worthy:

Thoner was logged on last night. Probably saw this thread, and then logged back out. :lol:

That troll stopped posting 1 day after the season opener, when the Bills were lighting it up and Newton was putting up 300+ yard games.

I never got the sense that Thoner was a troll. I know he was, um, "dedicated" to his ideas which is why I think he made this crazy bet in the first place. Then again, I didn't read a lot of his posts so I wouldn't know for sure.

I think the board should cut him some slack here. At least give him a chance to make his money back. He'd probably bet that Moats is gonna be a great OLB in the NFL. Ironic that he saw little in Von Miller but would defend the abilities of Moats from here to next week.

GO BILLS!!!

I never got the sense that Thoner was a troll. I know he was, um, "dedicated" to his ideas which is why I think he made this crazy bet in the first place. Then again, I didn't read a lot of his posts so I wouldn't know for sure.

I think the board should cut him some slack here. At least give him a chance to make his money back. He'd probably bet that Moats is gonna be a great OLB in the NFL. Ironic that he saw little in Von Miller but would defend the abilities of Moats from here to next week.

GO BILLS!!!

Not Thoner7, he's a pretty good guy from what I know of him, and would never classify him as a troll.

I thought the quoted poster was talking about DreReed83. DreReed83 also challenged Thoner right in his signature, saying Cam Newton would fail. Dude hasnt been back since opening week.

Edited by DrDareustein

Pay ten bucks for every game he gets a sack, get a dollar for every game he doesn't.

If he gets no sacks on the season (assume, for argument, just the regular season), you're up $16.

If he has only one game with a sack, you're up $6.

Two games with at least one sack, and you're in the hole.

Thoner, you thought you'd "make a whole lot more money" than him on those terms?

Pay up. Don't consider it losing a bet. Look at it as being taxed on your inability to do basic math.

Pay ten bucks for every game he gets a sack, get a dollar for every game he doesn't.

If he gets no sacks on the season (assume, for argument, just the regular season), you're up $16.

If he has only one game with a sack, you're up $6.

Two games with at least one sack, and you're in the hole.

Thoner, you thought you'd "make a whole lot more money" than him on those terms?

Pay up. Don't consider it losing a bet. Look at it as being taxed on your inability to do basic math.

With you being a super genius and all, I'm wondering if I should bother to tell you to check your math or not.

Not Thoner7, he's a pretty good guy from what I know of him, and would never classify him as a troll.

I thought the quoted poster was talking about DreReed83. DreReed83 also challenged Thoner right in his signature, saying Cam Newton would fail. Dude hasnt been back since opening week.

DreReed83 was a malicious dbag of a poster (every poster is welcome to their opinion but he was chronically devoid of reason and/or politeness)...but he knew everything about every draft prospect and more specifically, what was going through their respective minds on specific plays during games...Just ask him, he'll tell you.

Edited by stony