Burger King tries home delivery

Just Jack

No thanks!!!

I can't imagine how it could still be hot

to eat being delivered.

From the article:

Well, Burger King has developed a "proprietary thermal packaging technology," says Jonathan Fitzpatrick, chief brand and operations officer for Burger King, "which ensures the Whopper is delivered hot and fresh, and the french fries are delivered hot and crispy."

From the article:

Well, Burger King has developed a "proprietary thermal packaging technology," says Jonathan Fitzpatrick, chief brand and operations officer for Burger King, "which ensures the Whopper is delivered hot and fresh, and the french fries are delivered hot and crispy."

Must be similar to those pizza delivery

ones.

From the article:

Their thermal packaging technology belongs to the people! To hell with proprietary.

How about a Texas Double Whopper?

I can't click on taht link while I'm at work...does the Texas Double Whopper cause intense gas or soemthing?

Yeah, because that's what their customer base wants. Home delivery.

Burger King has not had anything resembling a coherent marketing plan since "Hold The Pickles, Hold The Lettuce" and "Have It Your Way," thirty-five years ago. I don't understand why they haven't gone under yet.

From the article:

I'm still waiting to get hot and crispy fries in a Burger King restaurant. "Proprietary technology" must be a euphemism for "magic".

• 2 weeks later...