What It's Like To Be A Bills Fan

Sniper

If by 'implications' you mean 'eternal bliss & happiness'...then not only have i thought about it....i have fantisized(sp?) about it....

Man I don't know about this fetish.

A girl in a Bills uni has never been a turn-on for me and even more than that… think of the implications guys!

I have lived in Charlotte NC for the past 15 years, but Buffalo will always be home. Hard to believe I've been here this long and it still feels like a place I live and not home. I have 5 and 7 year old boys that were obviously born in Charlotte, but they share my passion for Buffalo sports. It's the greatest thing in the world. They love the Sabres and Bills so much that they think they are from Buffalo too. The wife and I haven't had the heart to tell them. But the point is that the connection is not only between the team and the fan, but it's a family thing.

I have lived in Charlotte NC for the past 15 years, but Buffalo will always be home. Hard to believe I've been here this long and it still feels like a place I live and not home. I have 5 and 7 year old boys that were obviously born in Charlotte, but they share my passion for Buffalo sports. It's the greatest thing in the world. They love the Sabres and Bills so much that they think they are from Buffalo too. The wife and I haven't had the heart to tell them. But the point is that the connection is not only between the team and the fan, but it's a family thing.

WOW...

Well said. I couldn't say it better myself. It's crazy no matter where we live or what walk of life we are from, we are still joined by OUR family. :flirt: