Giants @ Packers game thread

1326673571[/url]' post='2364186']

Jerry Reese has built yet another super solid football team.

This is a team which overcame a lot of injuries this year.

Best GM in the NFL.

Yup, they have built a team that can win in January. And to think Reese was vilified in the preseason for not making any 'big moves' and for letting the Eagles 'steal' Steve Smith. Nicks and JPP were great draft picks.

1326675013[/url]' post='2364206']

Say what you will about the Bills terrible Defense...But they have one significant 1st Round Pick and he just finished his Rookie year...

Is there any Defensive Unit in the NFL that has underachieved as much as Green Bay? Woodson, Raji, Matthews, Hawk, etc...They have talent... B-)

That secondary is pretty mediocre.

Edited by KD in CT

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Fewell looking smarter with some players back

I just saw Watts for Texas and JPP for NY ... When are we ever going to find a pass rusher?

I'm gonna post a topic on this sometime soon when I have the time… or else someone else can take the lead on this.

But you're absolutely correct.

While the Bills have had very few chances of landing an elite QB or an elite LT in recent drafts (because none fell to them and they would have had to package picks to move up to get one) the Bills HAVE HAD opportunities to draft good pass rushers and elected not to do so… or in the case of the one time with Maybin, took the wrong one.

This is a very legit criticism of the Bills recent drafts.

edit: If I were a GM I'd draft a pass rusher or two every year, like the Giants seem to have.