Giants @ Packers game thread

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hakeem Nicks has been battling injuries all season long.

He's often overlooked in the discussion of elite receivers but he's probably in the top 5… I'd certainly have him above Roddy White and with all the injuries, Andre Johnson doesn't make my list anymore.

I'd almost rather have Nicks than Fitzgerald… but it's close.

Point is, Nicks is superb.

The ref Bill Leavy (who I think is probably a great person) is the same ref who botched the Steelers-Seahawks Super Bowl.

Tons of dropped passes by the Green Bay players.

Big time throw… Manning to Cruz.

Eli can sling it and Green Bay better show more pass rush… especially without Matthews.

Great run by Rodgers. He is an exceptional athlete for his position.

Another supposed Pro Bowl left tackle (Chad Clifton) gets undressed… even with inside help. Did Clifton even touch Osi?

I'll say it again. Offensive tackle play in this league is nearing an all-time low… or all this passing is making it seem so.

Wow. The Giants Defense.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Uminyora might have won the game with that strip. His price in the offseason was a late first. Probably worth it for a premium pass rusher.

Yep. The only thing bringing his value down was that he was injury-prone this year.

Hakeem Nicks just waltzed around Tramon Williams like he wasn't even there… but the Packers force 4th down.

Giants are an incredibly resilient team, so the bad call won't effect them emotionally at least.

Regardless of the outcome from here on out (about 8 mins left in the 3rd quarter), Joe you were right on target.