Did Power Play a Part in SF 49ers Early Win ??

T master

I noticed this week that the 49ers game was the early game & that the Pats game was later . I had heard that some fans in New England were a bit miffed that their game was the late game because of the weather & thought that they might have benefited from the sunshine to help warm the elements a bit instead of playing at night when the temperature drops which makes it harder on the fans to enjoy the game .

After the game started this after noon i remembered when the 49ers were on MNF & they had the power outage that delayed the game a couple times which wound up being more than an hour all told . I just was wondering if that power outage had anything to do with the games being flip flopped & if the NFL or the city had any input with the decision of having the Pats play the late game .

I know the Pats fans would have something to say about it or any fan in the north east would rather have their play off game played during the day rather than at night simply because of the temperature ..

Not sure if you are serious..but the Bronos game on late is strivtly about ratings...the Golden Boy and Tebow in primetime generate more ratings on a Saturday than any of the other matchups...plain and simple.

Nope. You are 100% wrong. Unless there is a major scheduling issue, it's a simple rotation year to year. This year the AFC 1 seed was assigned the Saturday prime time game. This was predictable years in an advance (again, barring a schedule conflict).

Not sure if you are serious..but the Bronos game on late is strivtly about ratings...the Golden Boy and Tebow in primetime generate more ratings on a Saturday than any of the other matchups...plain and simple.

It is/was/and always will be about NYC. Each network got one early and one late game and the Giants had to be late since they are NYC; therefore other NFC game = early.

Nope. You are 100% wrong. Unless there is a major scheduling issue, it's a simple rotation year to year. This year the AFC 1 seed was assigned the Saturday prime time game. This was predictable years in an advance (again, barring a schedule conflict).

When are the Bills scheduled?

These games were scheduled before the Giants won last week

I doubt the NFL would fix a game so obviously that they released the schedule before the initial game was even played. There would have been a big stink from Falcons fans about it if the Falcons actually had fans.