B/R Has Bills Taking Upshaw @ 10 !

T master

Went to the Bleacher report site & they have us taking Upshaw from Bama with our first round pick @ 10 . There are a bunch of good LB's that will be there in the first round including Upshaws team mate @ Bama - Donte Hightower .

Then there are the others Vontaze Burfict from Arizona ? I think either one of the 3 would be a difference maker for our D & would make a immsdiate impact from day one !!!!

Of coarse this is just the beginning of the mock drafts so this has a good chance of changing but Buddy is a defensive guy & he did coach @ Bama so ???

This isn't to be a dick but you do know the bleacher report is made up of hundreds of authors. You can sign up and write for the bleacher report if you truly want to and publish your own mock drafts and articles. It's one of the many mock drafts from one of the many bleacher report authors, they're published all over

This isn't to be a dick but you do know the bleacher report is made up of hundreds of authors. You can sign up and write for the bleacher report if you truly want to and publish your own mock drafts and articles. It's one of the many mock drafts from one of the many bleacher report authors, they're published all over

No i didn't know that but thanks for the info !!! I looked through more than just the one & that was where he was at in the three i looked at so i thought it was all the same , but i do like the pick & if we don't go with him Hightower wouldn't hurt my feelings !!

Thanks !! Go Bills !!!!!!!

No i didn't know that but thanks for the info !!! I looked through more than just the one & that was where he was at in the three i looked at so i thought it was all the same , but i do like the pick & if we don't go with him Hightower wouldn't hurt my feelings !!

Thanks !! Go Bills !!!!!!!

Yea, it's no different than reading the board. The name is to reflect it's fans perspective. I do generally like the pick tho.

Try googling author names on there - often you find the reporters are 13 years old.... You know, From the education on their Facebook. Then you feel awkward for having a 13 year olds Facebook open.

Edited by NoSaint

Went to the Bleacher report site & they have us taking Upshaw from Bama with our first round pick @ 10 . There are a bunch of good LB's that will be there in the first round including Upshaws team mate @ Bama - Donte Hightower .

Then there are the others Vontaze Burfict from Arizona ? I think either one of the 3 would be a difference maker for our D & would make a immsdiate impact from day one !!!!

Of coarse this is just the beginning of the mock drafts so this has a good chance of changing but Buddy is a defensive guy & he did coach @ Bama so ???

Just say no to Burfict, guy is a cancer and didn't even play well this year, He's no Blount.

Upshaw is a great LB but not a good pass rusher so we should pass on him at 10. Hightower I think is better and can play inside and outside so he might be the way to go.

walter football also just changed their pick for us to upshaw. theyve been fairly in tune league-wide the past few years, so i like their mocks. they also update/change often based on news when warranted.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama

This is a reach, but we've seen the Bills do crazy things on Draft Day before. One thing this front office has been infamous of is telegraphing its picks. Chan Gailey repeatedly mentioned acquiring a running back prior to the 2010 NFL Draft, and sure enough, he picked C.J. Spiller despite having Marshawn Lynch and Fred Jackson on the roster.

Gailey has recently harped about not being able to get to the quarterback, and it's easy to understand why. No one on the team finished with more than 5.5 sacks on the year.

Courtney Upshaw is the top pass-rusher available in the wake of his MVP performance in the so-called national championship. He'll be the preferred prospect if the Bills want to run a 3-4.

Pick change; previously Jonathan Martin, OT

i also wouldnt be surprise to see mercilus following the above reasoning and this from charlie campbell (another guy on walter) :

Buffalo Bills: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois

The Bills have to do something to address their pass rush and linebackers this offseason. Here they are able to get the most productive pass rusher in college football in 2011.

I definitely think Mercilus could rise this high and be this draft's Aldon Smith. Mercilus was the most productive pass rusher in college football this year. He led the nation in sacks and forced fumbles with 16 and nine respectively. Mercilus also had 57 tackles and 22.5 tackles for a loss. He was relentless at getting to the quarterback.

Mercilus' first step is very explosive and it quickly gets him up field. His speed and ability to cut to the inside are excellent. Against Ohio State's Mike Adams, one of the best offensive tackles Mercilus played this season, he beat Adams for 1.5 sacks and a forced fumble. Mercilus was tough on Wisconsin and its powerful offensive line with a sack-fumble on a bull rush through massive right tackle Josh Oglesby. Routinely, Mercilus plays with ideal pad level and body lean.

For the next level, the junior (6-4, 265) looks like a legitimate pass-rushing 4-3 right defensive end , but he also has the speed athleticism to be a 3-4 outside linebacker. Mercilus rushed standing up at times for Illinois.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012charlie.php

Edited by uncle flap

walter football also just changed their pick for us to upshaw. theyve been fairly in tune league-wide the past few years, so i like their mocks. they also update/change often based on news when warranted.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012.php

i also wouldnt be surprise to see mercilus following the above reasoning and this from charlie campbell (another guy on walter) :

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012charlie.php

Just FYI - Walter is just some guy that didn't want an office job so he started posting mocks while in school. He has no inside connections or anything. Doesnt scout guys in person, no access to campuses, didn't play football, etc... Id venture he roughly follows any of the big boards for rankings and plops guys where teams have known holes. Does decent, but probably equally insightful and more accurate posters here if you can wade through the nonsense

Just FYI - Walter is just some guy that didn't want an office job so he started posting mocks while in school. He has no inside connections or anything. Doesnt scout guys in person, no access to campuses, didn't play football, etc... Id venture he roughly follows any of the big boards for rankings and plops guys where teams have known holes. Does decent, but probably equally insightful and more accurate posters here if you can wade through the nonsense

whatever his background/methods i've found him pretty accurate the past few years, and i especially like the succinct bios/analysis. if a player is interesting to me i'll do the leg work myself. plus, although the site isnt modern-looking it's pretty easy to navigate.

i by no means meant to paint his site as gospel, but i like not having to wade through the nonsense and start at the bottom line.

i only casually watch ncaa football, so to me, it's a great place to start seeing where prospects are slotted.

whatever his background/methods i've found him pretty accurate the past few years, and i especially like the succinct bios/analysis. if a player is interesting to me i'll do the leg work myself. plus, although the site isnt modern-looking it's pretty easy to navigate.

i by no means meant to paint his site as gospel, but i like not having to wade through the nonsense and start at the bottom line.

i only casually watch ncaa football, so to me, it's a great place to start seeing where prospects are slotted.

For sure - I've used his site too. Just sharing who he is and what the site is. Especially in a thread where it wasn't known bleacher report was just fan postings. To say "Walter football has us taking...." is roughly on par with "sjbf has us taking...." which means I'd be curious about the player, but taken with a grain of salt regarding the info coming from a spectator and not insider. Though many insiders are junk anyway.

Edited by NoSaint

Dude, give anything written on B/R the same credibility you would give postings on TBD.

In some cases, give TBD postings more

Edited by Hopeful