Fisher chooses Rams

DaveinElma

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am glad that he chose the rams b/c we won't have to face him 2 times a year . After the Music City Miracle (man i still get angry when i say it) he would be & always will be a formidable opponent it's just that he won't be in out division so he may not know us as well which will give us a better chance of beating him !!!

What has Fisher ever done to land such glowing reviews? Is it his mustache? If it were not for such a crappy list of retreads out there, he would have never garnished such attention. I was actually hoping he was going to land the Miami gig.

He's a good coach. He didn't win every year, but he had a couple of superlative seasons, which is more than most coaches could say. He also never had a good QB except for the couple of years when McNair put it together.

Jeff did this to spare all of us pain.

A guy named "Fisher" could never be the coach of the Dolphins; just too many puns. Ears would be bleeding across this great country of ours.

Jeff Fisher is a hero for choosing the Lambs.

This was a good thing, unless the Phins end up with Cowher (which I doubt).

Love seeing the Dolphins cry!

Cowher has already turned down 3 teams this year (didn't say who), plus Dolphins have confirmed Jeff Ireland is making the personnel decisions there no matter who the coach is, so that pretty much rules guys like Cowher, Fisher, Gruden, etc. out.

Jeff Fisher was never going to the stinky fish. Two words Jeff Ireland. One of the premier jerks in the league. Miami was Good for leverage though. Rams were always #1, the rumor mongers lose again.

:thumbsup:

can you imagine what the Rams are going to get in draft picks for RG3....2 #1's, 2 #2's at least. great way to build that team quickly