Has Wanny picked a new LB Coach

Can someone Tweet Talley and have him call Wanny to inquire about an assistant LB coaching gig??? I personally think #56 would be a great coach and mentor to these young guys at the LB position. Yeah, I have a man crush on Talley, but honestly think he would be a great coach to fill in where Wanny left off.

Can someone Tweet Talley and have him call Wanny to inquire about an assistant LB coaching gig??? I personally think #56 would be a great coach and mentor to these young guys at the LB position. Yeah, I have a man crush on Talley, but honestly think he would be a great coach to fill in where Wanny left off.

Dude, you have two identical threads started. Might wish to delete one?

Talley has said he'd like to get into coaching.

He's also firmly entrenched in FL with a beautiful home, a gorgeous blonde wife, two daughters, and a year-round golf game - I think one daughter is still at home?

So I think it's a good question if he would really leave all that and work his a** off to come in at the ground floor as a coach? I agree I think it would be great.

He had attitude. He played the game as it should be played. He also boils it down to the simple essentials - "your job is to make the other guy eat d*ck"

Dude, you have two identical threads started. Might wish to delete one?

Talley has said he'd like to get into coaching.

He's also firmly entrenched in FL with a beautiful home, a gorgeous blonde wife, two daughters, and a year-round golf game - I think one daughter is still at home?

So I think it's a good question if he would really leave all that and work his a** off to come in at the ground floor as a coach? I agree I think it would be great.

He had attitude. He played the game as it should be played. He also boils it down to the simple essentials - "your job is to make the other guy eat d*ck"

If his family situation is as you say then he should start his career by being a high school coach. Florida has some of the best high school programs in the country.

To think he could jump into NFL coaching is a big stretch.

If his family situation is as you say then he should start his career by being a high school coach. Florida has some of the best high school programs in the country.

To think he could jump into NFL coaching is a big stretch.

Good point. How do we know he can coach?

There's enough guys "in training" to be NFL coaches on the staff.

I just looked up Jim Haslett - he was an assistant coach with the UB Bulls for 2 years and went straight to the NFL...I suppose DT has many of the same qualities. I really doubt the guy would have a problem coaching linebackers....for instance, if Peyton Manning was found to be unable to play football anymore for medical reasons, and if he was offered a job with the Colts or Pats or Bills as QB Coach (or even Offensive Coordinator for a team), is there anyone who would honestly argue he is not qualified?? The guy has all the qualities of a coach in the NFL - well respected, intelligent, has experience/played the game, and has a drive to succeed. That to me is a winning combination.

Just because Talley has been out of the game for 10+ yrs, doesn't mean the guy doesn't follow football or have the ability to coach effectively....especially for a team he played on for his entire career.