the belestrator

Dirtbag

the belichick pressers i've seen are painful, awkward and utterly devoid of insight. his video breakdowns, on the other hand, reveal a whole new side of the genius. plus, they're about a million times more interesting than most of the other football commentary out there. this dude is totally set off by the game, his excitement over its intricacies palpable.

the belestrator: http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/belichick-breakdowns.html

and the deadspin article that brought the belestrator to my attention: http://deadspin.com/5875624/what-we-can-learn-about-football-and-bill-belichick-from-the-belestrator (featuring a comment by MarkKelsosMigraine!)

Edited by Dirtbag

Nice to see that Seinfeld's 15 year old cousin got the hosting gig.

Jeez, I thought the Bills in house production values were cable access inspired. Who the hell designed that set?

if you're complaining about those production values than you've obviously never had the pleasure of watching the thurman thomas show. it sounds/looks like it was taped in 1994. i get better production value from my i-phone.

if you're complaining about those production values than you've obviously never had the pleasure of watching the thurman thomas show. it sounds/looks like it was taped in 1994. i get better production value from my i-phone.

I love the TT set especially the haphazard tacking of his jersey and helmet to the wall in the background. What's up with the non-athletic talent on the hosting side of these jock shows? And, where the hell did the Pats get that ridiculous chick wearing the kepi and zyldjians dangling from her ears?

I love the TT set especially the haphazard tacking of his jersey and helmet to the wall in the background. What's up with the non-athletic talent on the hosting side of these jock shows? And, where the hell did the Pats get that ridiculous chick wearing the kepi and zyldjians dangling from her ears?

that's the one and only lyndsay petruny, and you'd be hard pressed to find a more capable, versatile or enchanting segment introducer. she's the complete package. her milkshake brings all the pats to the yard.

Edited by Dirtbag

Did anyone else find it odd that they only had these for Pats* victories? I was hoping to see the breakdown of the Bills win but its not on there.

initially i had the same reaction and chalked it up to belichick's surly nature.

on second thought though, i don't think many coaches would publicly break down game film after a loss. i doubt they'd want to critique their players in that manner. usually that sort of stuff is done behind closed doors.