More travel questions

JÂy RÛßeÒ

So we'll be heading out on a cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Any of you ever been to either and have any thoughts? I think we'll be in each port from 8-3. We want to do something including Stingray City on Cayman.

Make sure you wear your kilt because there is nothing more that sez your a local.

So we'll be heading out on a cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Any of you ever been to either and have any thoughts? I think we'll be in each port from 8-3. We want to do something including Stingray City on Cayman.

Stingray city is pretty cool in Cayman . It will kill a good chunk of the day but is worth it. I would also look into a basic snorkeling expedition that doesn't involve a lot of time killed on a boat getting there. Don't bother with "Hell" or the turtle farm. Also set aside some time to get some of your money off shore in hidden accounts. You can usually get a starter account for $125 million minimum monthly balance and the rates they pay are decent even before considering the tax implications. Start looking at the short term CDs if you have more than $3.3 B to set aside but not a penny less. The rate bump doesn't justify the liquidity trap until you hit that number.